Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. (2798 Views)

FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas / Npower To Pay 2017 Beneficiaries On November 10th / Npower Official Notice To All 2016 Beneficiaries On Backlog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by npowerng: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2017
Hi Guys,

Today, we experienced some technical hitches on the payment platform. It has been resolved now. You will begin to receive your stipend from tomorrow morning.

Just in case you are unsure, this is just for existing N-Power beneficiaries.

#NPowerNG

Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2017
Good Morning Nigeria..
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by dejt4u(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2017
npowerng:
Hi Guys,

Today, we experienced some technical hitches on the payment platform. It has been resolved now. You will begin to receive your stipend from tomorrow morning.

Just in case you are unsure, this is just for existing N-Power beneficiaries.

#NPowerNG
this is wrong. this same message was posted yesterday (Monday) on Npower Facebook and twitter page claiming payment will commence tomorrow (which happens to be today_ Tuesday).. now, you also posted the same message claiming that your Payment will commence tomorrow (Wednesday)
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by chii8(f): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2017
I just got my second stipend alert, LET THE NAME OF THE LORD BE PRAISED.

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by smithyemy: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2017
congrats! pls,which state? and which bank?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by Anasko(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2017
Alerts have started rolling in, Kaduna State.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by npowerng: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2017
chii8:
I just got my second stipend alert, LET THE NAME OF THE LORD BE PRAISED.
Congrats
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by npowerng: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2017
Anasko:
Alerts have started rolling in, Kaduna State.
Nice
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by Tsam1959(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2017
dejt4u:
this is wrong. this same message was posted yesterday (Monday) on Npower Facebook and twitter page claiming payment will commence tomorrow (which happens to be today_ Tuesday).. now, you also posted the same message claiming that your Payment will commence tomorrow (Wednesday)
dey dia dey judge .. while people are here enjoying the good news . grin grin
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by japhet1902: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pls. Help a sister she has not gotten alert since January (2016 beneficiary) but she is still going to work. Have send mail to support but no response.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by japhet1902: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pls. Help a sister she has not gotten alert since January (2016 beneficiary) but she is still going to work. Have send mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com but no response. Her mail is idaraetuk22@gmail.com
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by npowerng: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
japhet1902:
Pls. Help a sister she has not gotten alert since January (2016 beneficiary) but she is still going to work. Have send mail to support but no response.

If you have sent your complain to our mail box . they are working on it, If there is any problem that needs to be rectify ,support team would contact you.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by npowerng: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
japhet1902:
Pls. Help a sister she has not gotten alert since January (2016 beneficiary) but she is still going to work. Have send mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com but no response. Her mail is idaraetuk22@gmail.com
Do you have her number ?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by estagirl(f): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good day.
Pls I have not been paid since February due to change in account number as a result of bank upgrade. My new account have been updated on npvn. Hope it means I will get my stipends.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by chii8(f): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
smithyemy:
congrats! pls,which state? and which bank?

LAGOS, HERITAGE BANK.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by npowerng: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
estagirl:
Good day.
Pls I have not been paid since February due to change in account number as a result of bank upgrade. My new account have been updated on npvn. Hope it means I will get my stipends.
If it has been updated on your NPVN. Just be patient .payment is on going.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by dejt4u(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tsam1959:
dey dia dey judge .. while people are here enjoying the good news . grin grin
seems as you can't comprehend simple English.. I'm an npower beneficiary and I've been paid.. just a few hours ago.. so dey dia dey judge me..
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by Tsam1959(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
dejt4u:
seems as you can't comprehend simple English.. I'm an npower beneficiary and I've been paid.. just a few hours ago.. so dey dia dey judge me..
Oya make we put you for advert na . Mr comprehend i hail you.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by Chyhappy: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
chii8:

LAGOS, HERITAGE BANK.

All these new generation bank
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by oluemmakay(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
I don get God win... Gtb on point
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by japhet1902: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yes this her number 07036716669 Pls. kindly help her thank you I can give any other info. If need be
npowerng:
Do you have her number ?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by Chyhappy: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
I don get alart God win. Diamond Anambra State
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by npowerng: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
japhet1902:
Yes this her number 07036716669 Pls. kindly help her thank you I can give any other info. If need be

Your state is Akwa Ibom . We are working on it

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by hersee(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
hello, Npower you replied me that my issue of unpaid stipends since inception has being resolved. Payment is made today, but I didnt yet see alert, I can see testimonies from my unpaid friends today. Please whats going on. My BP is already raising. Come to my rescue please. I know this is my last chance according to the SSA MR Afolabi. This is my number
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by leokinguch(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please I have not been paid my June and July stipends, I have been paid from Dec to May, but didn't get the June and now have not gotten for July. My number is 08069037202 and email: leokinguch@yahoo.com

I just saw my alert for July now.....oshe Npower but its remaining that of June. Thank you cool cool
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by meggitto21: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good evening, I am an npower volunteer who has been working at my primary place of assignment since March. I haven't received any payment since d programme commenced. I made necessary corrections on the form sent from Abuja via my focal person, sent mails to npower help desk and even called the helplines. So far, necessary corrections have bin made on my profile and my status still reads verified. But I am yet to get any alert. Pls I am contemplating travelling to Abuja to sort it out because working for 6mnths without pay has drowned me in debts.. Please advice

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by Happie2016: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please i have a friend who has updated her account and corrected all Bvn name mistakes. Her number is 0813 685 2570. Please will she be paid when unpaid people are being paid ? Thank you.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by npowerng: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2017
leokinguch:
Please I have not been paid my June and July stipends, I have been paid from Dec to May, but didn't get the June and now have not gotten for July. My number is 08069037202 and email: leokinguch@yahoo.com

I just saw my alert for July now.....oshe Npower but its remaining that of June. Thank you cool cool
Good day sir, You are welcome... Just be patient your backlog would be paid soon.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by npowerng: 8:57am On Aug 02, 2017
meggitto21:
Good evening, I am an npower volunteer who has been working at my primary place of assignment since March. I haven't received any payment since d programme commenced. I made necessary corrections on the form sent from Abuja via my focal person, sent mails to npower help desk and even called the helplines. So far, necessary corrections have bin made on my profile and my status still reads verified. But I am yet to get any alert. Pls I am contemplating travelling to Abuja to sort it out because working for 6mnths without pay has drowned me in debts.. Please advice
Good day, Have you made this complain before.?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by npowerng: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Happie2016:
Please i have a friend who has updated her account and corrected all Bvn name mistakes. Her number is 0813 685 2570. Please will she be paid when unpaid people are being paid ? Thank you.
Noted .
Re: N-power Beneficiaries On The Payment Platform. It Has Been Resolved Now. by Mzleemah(f): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matt Ventura Recruits Nation Wide / Delivery Agents Wanted Nationwide... / 2014/15 Total E & P Nigeria And French Embassy Masters Scholarship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.