Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Awujale Of Ijebuland Dismisses Death Rumors, Says He Is Alive - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Awujale Of Ijebuland Dismisses Death Rumors, Says He Is Alive (461 Views)

Awujale Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – Cousin Debunks Rumours / Breaking News: Awujale Of Ijebuland Is Dead / Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awujale Of Ijebuland Dismisses Death Rumors, Says He Is Alive by ayolatv: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2017
Paramount ruler of Ijebuland, Oba Sikiri Adetona, the Awujale of Ijebu Ode, has denied rumors of his death.

According to him, contrary to several reports by some online platforms on Monday night, he his hale and hearty. He spoke exclusively to PM News shortly after the news of his demise went viral.

He said: “Why are people spreading rumours about my death, when I am right here at Oriental.”

Also, Bayo Onanuga, the managing director of News Agency of Nigeria, who is a cousin to the monarch spoke to Premium Times, he confirmed the Awujale is still alive but had been to Lagos for medical treatment.

“It’s not true; he is alive and I spoke with him today. He is in Lagos and he is just laughing over the rumour.”

“We are from the same ruling house; I’m his cousin. That’s why we are close, not because of I’m a Journalist. Yes, the man is old, but he is fine.”

Source :- https://www.ayola.tv/awujale-of-ijebuland-dismisses-death-rumors-says-he-is-alive/

Lalasticlala

Re: Awujale Of Ijebuland Dismisses Death Rumors, Says He Is Alive by ismail4sure: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2017
I wouldn't comment anymore
Re: Awujale Of Ijebuland Dismisses Death Rumors, Says He Is Alive by hakeem4(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2017
Okay

But what's the function of the king in this present day government

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan New Kings Distance Themselves From Ladoja's Suit / Iriji Festivals / Comparison Of The Ooni’s New Bride Crossing A Spill Of Blood Like Passover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.