Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Holiday In La Casa Del Papa Resort- Cotonou - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Holiday In La Casa Del Papa Resort- Cotonou (2218 Views)

A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. / Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holiday In La Casa Del Papa Resort- Cotonou by JERRYMAG4(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2017
I am planning to go for a 3-day vacation in La Del Papa in Benin Republic. For those who know about this place should please advise. I am going there with my family of 5. So I don't want stories.

1. Can I drive to Cotonou and what is required? Any special papers required?
2. Must we all have a NIGERIA passport before we can be allowed in?
3. How is this resort? Any negative view?

Please help your brother.
Re: Holiday In La Casa Del Papa Resort- Cotonou by JERRYMAG4(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Na wao. No comment
Re: Holiday In La Casa Del Papa Resort- Cotonou by Harzontorh: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
JERRYMAG4:
I am planning to go for a 3-day vacation in La Del Papa in Benin Republic. For those who know about this place should please advise. I am going there with my family of 5. So I don't want stories.

1. Can I drive to Cotonou and what is required? Any special papers required?
2. Must we all have a NIGERIA passport before we can be allowed in?
3. How is this resort? Any negative view?

Please help your brother.

Answers:

1. Yes you can drive (have all car papers and co. + Documents at border at seme). You can as well chatter a car at the border to that Resort. To avoid unneccessary stress.

2. If you all have Passport, No Problem. But at least have I.D Card and make sure your children have birth certificates.

3. I swear that Resort is A Paradise of Beauty. Its not in the city of Cotonou. The Papa del Casa Resort is in the city of Ouidah (just 1:30 minutes drive from cotonou and about 2hr drive from Nigerian Border).

PS: Try Google this 'Cassie Daves Cotonou Trip' on Google. Then You'll be wowed like is this in Africa!

Have I Helped a Brother ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Holiday In La Casa Del Papa Resort- Cotonou by Godson201333(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
@OP I will advise you not to drive through some border because the customs and immigration officers will milk your pock on that route,most especially when you are still a first timer..

Try this route ...Owode...Idiroko route and yeah you need an international passport for you to carry out normal formalities and to avoid stress...You will have to apply for a temporary permit to drive your car in Benin Republic ...Its called laissé passé...Then you are good to go!!
Re: Holiday In La Casa Del Papa Resort- Cotonou by JERRYMAG4(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Harzontorh:

Answers:

1. Yes you can drive (have all car papers and co. + Documents at border at seme). You can as well chatter a car at the border to that Resort. To avoid unneccessary stress.

2. If you all have Passport, No Problem. But at least have I.D Card and make sure your children have birth certificates.

3. I swear that Resort is A Paradise of Beauty. Its not in the city of Cotonou. The Papa del Casa Resort is in the city of Ouidah (just 1:30 minutes drive from cotonou and about 2hr drive from Nigerian Border).

PS: Try Google this 'Cassie Daves Cotonou Trip' on Google. Then You'll be wowed like is this in Africa!

Have I Helped a Brother ?

I really appreciate this brother. God bless you. We all have passports except for my house help. I do hope they will allow her in.
Re: Holiday In La Casa Del Papa Resort- Cotonou by JERRYMAG4(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Godson201333:
@OP I will advise you not to drive through some border because the customs and immigration officers will milk your pock on that route,most especially when you are still a first timer..

Try this route ...Owode...Idiroko route and yeah you need an international passport for you to carry out normal formalities and to avoid stress...You will have to apply for a temporary permit to drive your car in Benin Republic ...Its called laissé passé...Then you are good to go!!

Thank you very much bro. With this ur advice, I will dump the idea of driving. I will hire a vehicle to the border and then to the resort. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Holiday In La Casa Del Papa Resort- Cotonou by Harzontorh: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
JERRYMAG4:

I really appreciate this brother. God bless you. We all have passports except for my house help. I do hope they will allow her in.

Amen.

Yes for sure. They will. Provided she has an I.D Card be it Student or Anyone!
Re: Holiday In La Casa Del Papa Resort- Cotonou by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Copy

(1) (Reply)

Shortage Of Workers Hits America. Companies Closing Down For Lack of Labourers / Hong Kong Visa Requirements / U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.