Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

(photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana (5300 Views)

Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Universities Presenting Names Of Dead Staff To Collect Salaries, FG Alleges / Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by Dface2: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Here is a shocking photo of a deceased food vendor ‘pounding yam’ during her lying-in-state in Ghana.

Full story+Pictures: http://www.justonline247.com/2017/08/shocking-photo-of-dead-woman-pounding.html

1 Like

Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2017
LOL

1 Like

Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by amofah1(m): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2017
Hmm
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by nextprince: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2017
Africans, superstition & illogical imagination are like

3 Likes

Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by StarBukola(f): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2017
That's a cruel thing to do a corpse
They must have broken all her bones to make her that way.

2 Likes

Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by Dface2: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2017
StarBukola:

Lol...
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by Larryfest(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wats the purpose of these now
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by ExAngel007(f): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
WTF!!!
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by whizzyleejr(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maybe it's one of her relatives that resembles her or in disguise...idunbelivit

1 Like

Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by emmayayodeji(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
StarBukola:
nice Dp wink
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by Dface2: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
Africans, superstition & illogical imagination are like

grin
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by Onyenna(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
WADAPHUCK is this!!....SMH! Why not just bury her in peace instead of breaking her bones and displaying her like an object in a museum!..!

Da Fvck mehn!!!

3 Likes

Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by idu1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
StarBukola:
Nice boobs kiss
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by free2ryhme: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
to think i have seen it all
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by Requiem18(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
I don't get what this "disrespecting of a corpse" is all about tho...... IMO they should just cremate her corpse.
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by udysweet(f): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Except there's a reason for this, it's all shades WRONG!!!
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by younglleo: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
anoda nollywood story

1 Like

Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by ikbnice(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
idu1:
Nice boobs kiss
I was forced to check it out and lo and behold, I wasn't disappointed. She actually made it the centre of attention. Thanks for drawing my attention to it.
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
StarBukola:
hairy armpit! !!! I love the hairs tthough wink wink wink wink
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
These people play too much
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by teekay213(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
If the spirit should curse them now they will say it from the village.
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by amofah1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Larryfest:
Wats the purpose of these now
creativity
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by Dface2: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
amofah1:
creativity

oho shocked
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by gqboyy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
idu1:
Nice boobs kiss
I dey jejely on my own u com comment nice bubz naso i rush go check am... lol
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by Tenim47(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
division of labour
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by galaciousbabe(f): 1:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Instead of allowing the woman rest in peace, they still want her to be pounding yam in heaven. Africans matter tire person i swear!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by Dface2: 2:31am On Aug 02, 2017
galaciousbabe:
Instead of allowing the woman rest in peace, they still want her to be pounding yam in heaven. Africans matter tire person i swear!!! undecided undecided undecided

I tire o undecided
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by maryjabeez: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2017
It's not shocking, they also do it very well I Naija especially when the victim reaches a rip old age (like 120-150 years). I thought they have stopped, they sit the person down doing what he/she loves. Then all the villagers must pay their respect, I knw they did it for my grand father.
Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by Dface2: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2017
maryjabeez:
It's not shocking, they also do it very well I Naija especially when the victim reaches a rip old age (like 120-150 years). I thought they have stopped, they sit the person down doing what he/she loves. Then all the villagers must pay their respect, I knw they did it for my grand father.

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: (photos) Shocking Photo Of Dead Woman ‘pounding Yam’ During Her Burial In Ghana by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
She must have been set in that position immediately she died. The question is how deep she'll be burried with that kind of pose undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Project Topic For Biology Students / Federal University Of Technology,lokoja / Please, Jambutme Exam Date Is When.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.