Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,818 members, 7,813,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Why You Need The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Need The Holy Spirit (371 Views)

Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need The Holy Spirit by 19jeria: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2017
I decided to open this thread in order to share with you the necessity of striving with all your might to experience the Holy Spirit.

We shall not be bothered with theological and doctrinal definitions.

We only share testimonies and witness to Him.

No theories we share the life of the great Saints who have encountered him.

But to start with

who is he?
What can he do for me and for the world?
Why do I need him?
How do I contact him.

We shall gradually deal with the above questions one after the order

I also invite true witnesses here to share their testimonies as we progress
Re: Why You Need The Holy Spirit by 19jeria: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2017
This has been called called the age of the Holy Spirit. When Jesus was about to leave he promised his friends those who has been with him another advocate. He promised the Holy Spirit the teacher the Comfoter and the guide. Notice the designation.

This coming being was going to take charge of the ministry. To guide the Church as a whole and most importantly guide the members as individuals. There is a necessity for relationship.

He was to overshadow the Church and each member were to walk in him. He was also to come into the individual members body to take up his abode there so that he might govern his action, think through his mind love through his affection and will through his will. His body was to be his permanent home. Under the old dispensations he dwelt between the cherubim in the Holy of holies. Now through the merit of Jesus death he is to dwell in the soul and the spirit of man, only those who give him chance.this is the mystery of Christianity friends.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! JESUS CHRIST Is LORD OF ALL! / Religion And Spirituality / Nigerian Pastor Says Homosexuality Is Not A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.