Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Mechanics On Their Working Clothes In Public Transport - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mechanics On Their Working Clothes In Public Transport (572 Views)

Tanzanian Women Twerk In Public, Go Viral. See Reactions (photos) / Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos / Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mechanics On Their Working Clothes In Public Transport by CDCEO001: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
I really get upset every time i meet a dirty looking mechanic inside keke or any public transportation.
I am not looking down on any body, i know some mechanics who are really doing well and have several cars even though they always look dirty due to the nature of their job.
What i am saying is that they should remember that they did not chartered the keke or the vehicle, they should remember to change to a clean clothes before entering a public transport or use their own car to go to wherever they are going.
Some of them doesn't even care if they are touching other people with their dirty body/clothes filled with grease.

Please let's be civilised, no one is looking down on you, i know is the nature of your job, but don't put the dirty grease on people.

If you own a mechanic workshop and need to send your boys to outside work, alow them to change to something clean knowing that they will use a public transport.

Public transport drivers, take note too.... You also have a role to play in this case.
Thanks
Re: Mechanics On Their Working Clothes In Public Transport by googi: 1:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Sometimes ago, the State promoted some regulation about clean uniforms for mechanics. No be so?

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Sculpture Of Oba Of Benin Made On Life Tree By Student (photos) / A Poem Composed By Richard ..... Heritage / Old Photos Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.