Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) (58523 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos / Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by pweshboi(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Disgusting.... The next person to touch that money is in OGBONO SOUP
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
They are not Ghanaians na
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by Fourwinds: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nma27:
Undiluted German juice ryt there..
u mean it..
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by joenor(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ya right n it's highly poisonous
Nma27:
Undiluted German juice ryt there..
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by Franky826: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
celestialAgent:
Kwasia jimijimi - Ghana peep will understand d bolded.

wrong spelling
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by chubinwa(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
dats for Ghana.. such nonchalant behavior cannot b exhibited here in 9ja
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by AntiNigerian: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
celestialAgent:
Kwasia Gyiimii Gyiimii paa - Ghana peep will understand d bolded.
CORRECTED cool
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by Henrydboss: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pls does anyone know any university offering aeronautical engineering in Nigeria?? I recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering any fupre mechanical engineering student in the house thanks
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
This one weak me... but why?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by madgoat(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Na this kind babe i dey like grin
One can straff them anyhow any style and they wont complain
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by celestialAgent(m): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
AntiNigerian:
CORRECTED cool
I don't write d language, I only speak so - what counts is the message being passed across.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by Chiboyz40(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
ruggedtimi:
lol...this video reminds me of my days in ghana dropping down at 37/ circle from a tro tro....calling "mate" instead of conductor.
Oh my broda! D memory is jxt too sweet oooo. Me sef go soon reach der again, gh na nyx place.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by osanga90(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
joseph6071:
She did this whole drama as payback to the bus conductor for the way he acted towards her.. but one thing I will say about this is that 'she went too far'
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skjMaQ6wf48
It means that the lady is the dirty type who doesn't take care of her down below

Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
she wants d money to smell like rotten fish
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by mosez346(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin angryorhue vhi shu..........
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by IamUdo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
She never know wetin cancer dey do for body
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by Nikany(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
End times
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by Ehinmola(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
VickyRotex:
But wetin people dey chop these days wey dey make dem craze like this?
. Weeds of course!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by bellenornor(f): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Money and door handles are some of the dirtiest things we touch everyday. That's why I wash my hands jejely whenever I come home.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by PetroDolla3: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote a Author=NNAMDlKANU post=59044868]Ghana have taken over from Kenya... Is official[/quote] fuelish Igbo magg0t!

And dustbin,smelly Shitnigerians have taken over from who? Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria all put together?

jagajaga grin I pity these mudders fuggerz cheesy grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
But why is it that those Nurses in labor room alwayz cover up their Nose with Nose band Wheneva a woman is givin birth
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by hardigsbaba(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by Elcuba: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wtf grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by buzzmania(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
joseph6071:
She did this whole drama as payback to the bus conductor for the way he acted towards her.. but one thing I will say about this is that 'she went too far'
see video

Fvck you!! That's not Ghana's currency

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by PetroDolla3: 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
mhmsadyq:
Hmmmmmmmm.
nothing good hardly come from Ghana.
thank God AM a Nigerian

Shitnigerians know Ghanaians are superior. They'Ll never admit it.

Deluded lunatics cheesy Shitnigeria is an asylum filled with lunatics suffering from terminal insanity grin cheesy

Son of a pick-bleeped bastarzd
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by richeeyo(m): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
ruggedtimi:
lol...this video reminds me of my days in ghana dropping down at 37/ circle from a tro tro....calling "mate" instead of conductor.
37 and circle are complete different place
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by PetroDolla3: 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Stvpid, senseless mo0ns callled Shitnigerians,stvpid scammers, spammed, 419ners,dumbazzes grin grin grin

My dog has more sene than these foooools grin. I understand a human head is sold in markets for 5,000 naira grin it is even more expensive than a piece of chicken grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by PetroDolla3: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2017
I bet you are drunk from inhaling too much generator fumes,huh?and why do Shitnigerians have such inferiority complex. grin
I should talking about the millions of things that plague your demonic shithole zoo country?

Evil scumbags! grin grin grin

joseph6071:
She did this whole drama as payback to the bus conductor for the way he acted towards her.. but

one thing I will say about this is that 'she went too far'
see video

I shoul. Start
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by PetroDolla3: 12:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Holy fvcking sh1t grin Shitnigerians are like rats grin grin grin. They breed unhindered grin cheesy grin. GENERATOGERIA grin abi na GENEGIRIA cheesy cheesy grin. It isn't even funny any more! grin angry. You can't fix sh1t, or can you grin cheesy grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by NaijaBlend: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2017
But why are ladies this wicked?
The other day, I saw a video of a lady who first inserted the sausage she served a customer into her private kart before giving it to the customer, somewhere abroad.
When did we become this heartless?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2017
richeeyo:

37 and circle are complete different place
I know bro...I meant dropping down in 37 and also at circle....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Perform Rituals On Oyibo Man's Picture In Sagamu / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.