Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years (804 Views)

Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) / White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning / Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by Adsincome: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is trump doing the right thing
Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by amzee(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good for them.
Lest I forget.
.FTC
Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by Adsincome: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalasticlala mods mynd44

I saw this post hidden in foreign affairs. Lets take it to the front page instead of hiding the truth from Nigerians

Trump has fans in Nigeria or is it because it is a Christian post

If you dont believe other people do

2 Likes

Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by madridguy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by ojun50(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by Marvel1206: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good move

2 Likes

Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by StOla: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Will the bible study stop the United States from carrying out assassinations around the world?

Will the US now begin to teach its numerous secret spies and assassins bible studies, while equipping her soldiers with the latest edition of the bible to engage the Taliban forces, ISIS, and Al-Qaeda?

Did US overcome the USSR during the cold war by praying to God? Or God launched the US to the moon ahead of Russia? Or the bible held the secrets to the atomic bomb the US dropped on Japan during the 2nd world war?

Or was Trump engaged in any bible study while building his real estate and entertainment empire, before venturing into politics to pander to religious fanatics while he remains aloof to religion?

Anytime I see or hear rightwing Americans describe themselves as a Christian nation, I begin to wonder what really a Christian nation and government ought to look like considering their past dependence on slavery and segregated society, and their "only the strong survives" individualist capitalism.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by divinehand2003(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Trump keeps amazing me

3 Likes

Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by Grundig: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Donald trump isn't a staunch Christian. Mike pence, his VP on the other hand is an uncompromising Christian.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
When God wants to deliver a Nation, he makes use of a Controversial Leader. No wonder he won in a twinkle of an eye

4 Likes

Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by seunny4lif(m): 1:45am On Aug 02, 2017
Maybe CIA will stop killing other nations leaders
Bible in left hand and gun in the right hand same like Arab terrorist

Post-war killed by US over 4 millions people
Libya
Iraq
Syria
Korea war
Japan
Nigeria
Endless
Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by seunny4lif(m): 1:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Grundig:
Donald trump isn't a staunch Christian. Mike pence, his VP on the other hand is an uncompromising Christian.

Becos here in Nigeria our leaders are pastors and elders in church but are the must useless set of people.

Tell me the definition of a Christian?
Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by obonujoker(m): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2017
StOla:
Will the bible study stop the United States from carrying out assassinations around the world?

Will the US now begin to teach its numerous secret spies and assassins bible studies, while equipping her soldiers with the latest edition of the bible to engage the Taliban forces, ISIS, and Al-Qaeda?

Did US overcome the USSR during the cold war by praying to God? Or God launched the US to the moon ahead of Russia? Or the bible held the secrets to the atomic bomb the US dropped on Japan during the 2nd world war?

Or was Trump engaged in any bible study while building his real estate and entertainment empire, before venturing into politics to pander to religious fanatics while he remains aloof to religion?

Anytime I see or hear rightwing Americans describe themselves as a Christian nation, I begin to wonder what really a Christian nation and government ought to look like considering their past dependence on slavery and segregated society, and their "only the strong survives" individualist capitalism.

Name any Islamic nation better than the USA??

2 Likes

Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by obonujoker(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2017
America is a Christian nation..... why are you guys pained??

1 Like

Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by BAILMONEY: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2017
StOla:

obonujoker:
America is a Christian nation..... why are you guys pained??
GBAWE THE AFONJA MUSLIM grin
Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by BAILMONEY: 12:13am On Aug 03, 2017
seunny4lif:

Becos here in Nigeria our leaders are pastors and elders in church but are the must useless set of people.

Tell me the definition of a Christian?
AFONJA MUSLIMS SHAgrin
Re: Trump Restores Bible Study To The White House After 100 Years by seunny4lif(m): 5:22am On Aug 03, 2017
BAILMONEY:
AFONJA MUSLIMS SHAgrin
I be babalawo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Rockefeller Is The Richest Man On Earth After King Solomon / Arab War, Yemen Vs Saudi Arabia .houthis Fire Another Missile At Saudi Arabia, O / Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.