Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Come In If You Are An Android Developer In Enugu - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Come In If You Are An Android Developer In Enugu (1092 Views)

In Need Of An Android Developer (programmer ) / I Need An Android Developer In Benin Or Okada (payment Involved) / Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In If You Are An Android Developer In Enugu by emidizy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
I trust this thread met you well.
Please I need help asap with a copy of Android sdk and the installable file of Android studio. My hard drive just gave me an unexpected heart break. I m in Enugu Town and can move within Enugu to get the file. Please help a motivated brother. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Come In If You Are An Android Developer In Enugu by oilykid(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2017
emidizy:
I trust this thread met you well.
Please I need help asap with a copy of Android sdk and the installable file of Android studio. My hard drive just gave me an unexpected heart break. I m in Enugu Town and can move within Enugu to get the file. Please help a motivated brother. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I HV the android studio app but for the android SDK, I think it installs itself wen you are installing the android studio...Am still in school in Unn now but I will enter Enugu today in the afternoon..my location is in oneday
Re: Come In If You Are An Android Developer In Enugu by emidizy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
oilykid:
I HV the android studio app but for the android SDK, I think it installs itself wen you are installing the android studio...Am still in school in Unn now but I will enter Enugu today in the afternoon..my location is in oneday
Thanks for your concern. I have retrieved my files from my weak drive.

(1) (Reply)

Programmers That Knows Golang And Blockchain Technology. / Big Demand For Web Developers / Javascript Expert Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.