Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

List Of Playtv Channels Formerly CONSAT - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / List Of Playtv Channels Formerly CONSAT (10157 Views)

Consat Tv / Consat Tv Move To Abstra 2f (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Playtv Channels Formerly CONSAT by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on changing from Startimes to something else and I read online about PlayTV but the problem is that getting their list of channels has been a problem for me. I have been to their website at playtv.com.ng but I could not find anything productive there all because the total number of channels there is not up to 25 but according to news sources, they have added more channels.

Please if you know some of the channels they've got, please list it here...

Regards.
Re: List Of Playtv Channels Formerly CONSAT by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ha! No news?
Re: List Of Playtv Channels Formerly CONSAT by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
I give up!
Re: List Of Playtv Channels Formerly CONSAT by Dclique(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Sounds like another TSTV.

(1) (Reply)

Unique Sat Decoder, Any One? / Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / Need The New Android Box Call Me On 08168788085

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.