Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches (10200 Views)

Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels / (help)how Do I Add More Free Channels To Mytv Strong Decoder / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches by phemiay(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
The football season as started in European countries and nigerans will love to watch some of this matches live either from the sport centres or from the conform of their home. Check out some of the Fta channel on small dish that will be showing live matches http://www.josphatinfo.com/2013/09/fta-sport-channels.html

(1) (Reply)

Unique Sat Decoder, Any One? / Was I Scammed By DSTV Nigeria? / Need The New Android Box Call Me On 08168788085

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.