Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Wife Seek Divorce, Accuses Husband Of Been Weak In Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Seek Divorce, Accuses Husband Of Been Weak In Bed (381 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Seek Divorce, Accuses Husband Of Been Weak In Bed by castrolinterna: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
A Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan on Tuesday dissolved the 10-year-old marriage between one Iyabo Adedayo and her husband, Babatunde, over lack of s*xual satisfaction.
The President of the court, Mr Ademola Odunade, said that the marriage was dissolved due to irreconcilable differences.
“It is possible to take a horse to the river, but impossible to force it to drink water.
“The court tried to settle the matter between Iyabo and Babatunde, but there was no solution.
“Therefore, in the interest of peaceful coexistence, the union between Iyabo and Babatunde has been terminated.
“Iyabo shall take custody of the four children produced by the union.
“Babatunde shall pay a monthly feeding allowance of N10, 000 for the upkeep of the children in addition to being responsible for their education and other welfare needs,” he said.
Iyabo, the petitioner, had told the court that the respondent had been unable to satisfy her sexually.
“My lord, I no longer have any feeling for Babatunde again; he is lazy in bed and he can no longer satisfy me sexually.
“For so long, I had been coping with his inability to withstand my s*xual urge, but I can’t cope with this any longer.

Read More
http://www.smkgroove.com/2017/08/wife-seek-divorce-accuses-husband-of.html
Re: Wife Seek Divorce, Accuses Husband Of Been Weak In Bed by Josephjnr(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wahala dey o
Re: Wife Seek Divorce, Accuses Husband Of Been Weak In Bed by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Heheh, maybe another banana fell on her grin
Re: Wife Seek Divorce, Accuses Husband Of Been Weak In Bed by midehi2(f): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
The man should go for remedy na

who no wan enjoy dat thing with husby grin
Re: Wife Seek Divorce, Accuses Husband Of Been Weak In Bed by yomi007k(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin

The man shud be happy....he ia now free to sample new n cheap kpekus.

Bye bye to rada rada...

(1) (Reply)

For 19 Years I've Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks. / Mortgages (series 1) / Ways To Keep Your Kitchen In Order This Eid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.