Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Ways To Keep Your Kitchen In Order This Eid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways To Keep Your Kitchen In Order This Eid (386 Views)

Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. / For All Your Kitchen Gadgets And More, Get In Here. / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Keep Your Kitchen In Order This Eid by ayers11: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2017
KEEP YOUR KITCHEN IN ORDER THIS EID
The Eid kabir celebration is fast upon us and I’m sure a lot of our Muslim brothers and sisters are looking forward to spend an amazing time with their family and friends…I should be including in that list as well o, because I’ll be at your doorstep for my meat lol! Now, having all of these amazing people over means there would be a lot of cooking to be done in the kitchen, and trust me, if not properly handled your kitchen can turn out to be a major disaster . Bear in mind that a beautiful kitchen is a warm welcome to any food that comes out of it, so we definitely do not want our guest turning down food that hours of preparation have been invested in. So how do you keep your kitchen in the right condition with the influx of people and activities that will be taking place in it? Find out in our post titled: KEEP YOUR KITCHEN IN ORDER THIS EID

Clear counter-tops:
Another way to go about a kitchen with less drama during the EID season is to keep a clear counter top. Most kitchens have counter tops so busy that it is hard for the kitchen to look clean even when it is not dirty. It is so easy to dump so many things on the kitchen countertop; groceries, blender, pots, basket of onions, dishes etc. The only items that should be on the kitchen counter tops are items that are used daily or needed from time to time since it’s a festive season. i.e. kitchen towels, dishes, and mugs-keep it simple. Keep the counter top clutter free and you will enjoy how airy your kitchen will become.

Set rules:
This is by far the most vital and sensitive piece of information on how to keep your kitchen in order this EID. You don’t want to come off too strong or be totally annoying to your family/friends/visitors, I mean, they are all there because they love you and want to spend the special season with you. However, truth is, if they truly love you, they will not leave your kitchen in a mess and have you do all the cleaning up. Setting kitchen rules will help minimize the mess and reduce the workload in the kitchen. Everyone should clear their plates after eating, and place neatly in the kitchen sink even if they will not be washing immediately. This will reduce the sight of dirty plates, pots and pans littered all over the kitchen. These rules will need to be re-enforced till it becomes a habit for the family.

continue reading here http://www.decorhubng.com/keep-your-kitchen-in-order-this-eid/

(1) (Reply)

Workers Needed At G & G Foods. / To Whom It May Concern / Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-husband Takes Her And Linda Ikeji To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.