Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Make Money In Agent Banking Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money In Agent Banking Business In Nigeria (3526 Views)

COVID-19: First Bank’s Firstmonie Leads The Pace In Agent Banking / Become An Agent Banking Business Owner In Nigeria / Make Money In Agent Banking Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money In Agent Banking Business In Nigeria by kinsola: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
Do you have a BUSINESS LOCATION in Nigeria?

Do You want to MAKE MONEY Serving BANK CUSTOMERS in Nigeria?

Do you want a POS to SERVE your CUSTOMERS and Do CASH BACK Business in Nigeria?

Then Welcome to AGENCY BANKING BUSINESS Adaptation in Nigeria.

Nairami Nigeria is an Agency Banking Management Service in Nigeria operated with Bank and Non-Bank Platforms including Heritage Bank, Quickteller and other Banks.

AGENT BANKING SERVICE

With Agency Banking you Can Perform the Following TRANSACTIONS;

OPEN BANK ACCOUNT for CUSTOMERS* work in Process.

DEPOSIT to ANY BANK ACCOUNT in NIGERIA

WITHDRAW from ANY BANK ACCOUNT in NIGERIA, with Smart Cellphone or Mobile POS Tehnology.

PAY BILLS in NIGERIA

WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED

1. A BUSINESS LOCATION
2. ANDROID SMART PHONE
3. POINT OF SALE DEVICE

TYPE OF POS
1. CELLPHONE POS; CARD READER works with SOME TYPES of ANDROID PHONE,
ITELl 1408,
ITEL 1703; Prime III TAB,
INFINIX HOT NOTE,
SAMSUNG J1 ACE,
HAUWEI MEDIA PAD,
LENOVO A1000,
HTC 1 DUAL SIM,

2. MOBILE POS works with ANY TYPE of ANDROID PHONE, built on BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY.

3. TRADITIONAL POS DOES NOT NEED ANY OTHER SUPPORT DEVICE, built on GSM TECHNOLOGY.

The PROFIT ANALYSIS

Average Daily 30 Transactions at N150 Per Transaction,
If the Agent is Charging a Transaction Fee of N200.00 for DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL from BANK Transactions

30 Transactions X N150= N4,500.00

N4,500 per Day, for 25 Working Days = N105,000.00 Per Month

TOTAL N112,500.00

This is the Minimum of all Transactions Expected depending on Market Demand within your Location.

AGENT REGISTRATION

AGENT REGISTRATION
Including
1. PLATFORM ACTIVATION
2. POS (CELLPHONE POS, MOBILE POS or TRADITIONAL POS)
3. TRAINING MATERIALS
4. BRANDING MATERIALS
5. DELIVERY to anywhere in NIGERIA.

APPLICATION PROCESS

[size=14pt]REGISTER ONLINE at WWW.REGISTER.NAIRAMI.COM.NG[/size]

APPLICATION DOCUMENTATION
1. Scanned Copy, PASSPORT-SIZED PHOTOGRAPH
2. Scanned Copy, VALID IDENTITY CARD, Voters Card, Drivers' License, National Identity Card, International Passport.
3 Scanned Copy, UTILITY BILL, NEPA BILL or other Type of BILL.

Please Follow the ONLINE Registration Process Through.

YOUR AGENT BUSINESS PLATFORMS WILL BE PROFILED and DETAILS SENT TO YOU WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR COMPLETED FORM AND AGENT REGISTRATION FEE.

FOR ENQUIRES
EMAIL: nairami.serve@gmail.com
CALL: 08168568315

Nairami Nigeria Limited
http://www.agency.nairami.com.ng

Re: Make Money In Agent Banking Business In Nigeria by GMBuhari: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Your site sucks

1 Like

Re: Make Money In Agent Banking Business In Nigeria by ysalli: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2018
kinsola:

Do you have a BUSINESS LOCATION in Nigeria?

Do You want to MAKE MONEY Serving BANK CUSTOMERS in Nigeria?

Do you want a POS to SERVE your CUSTOMERS and Do CASH BACK Business in Nigeria?

Then Welcome to AGENCY BANKING BUSINESS Adaptation in Nigeria.

Nairami Nigeria is an Agency Banking Management Service in Nigeria operated with Bank and Non-Bank Platforms including Heritage Bank, Quickteller and other Banks.

AGENT BANKING SERVICE

With Agency Banking you Can Perform the Following TRANSACTIONS;

OPEN BANK ACCOUNT for CUSTOMERS* work in Process.

DEPOSIT to ANY BANK ACCOUNT in NIGERIA

WITHDRAW from ANY BANK ACCOUNT in NIGERIA, with Smart Cellphone or Mobile POS Tehnology.

PAY BILLS in NIGERIA

WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED

1. A BUSINESS LOCATION
2. ANDROID SMART PHONE
3. POINT OF SALE DEVICE

TYPE OF POS
1. CELLPHONE POS; CARD READER works with SOME TYPES of ANDROID PHONE,
ITELl 1408,
ITEL 1703; Prime III TAB,
INFINIX HOT NOTE,
SAMSUNG J1 ACE,
HAUWEI MEDIA PAD,
LENOVO A1000,
HTC 1 DUAL SIM,

2. MOBILE POS works with ANY TYPE of ANDROID PHONE, built on BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY.

3. TRADITIONAL POS DOES NOT NEED ANY OTHER SUPPORT DEVICE, built on GSM TECHNOLOGY.

The PROFIT ANALYSIS

Average Daily 30 Transactions at N150 Per Transaction,
If the Agent is Charging a Transaction Fee of N200.00 for DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL from BANK Transactions

30 Transactions X N150= N4,500.00

N4,500 per Day, for 25 Working Days = N105,000.00 Per Month

TOTAL N112,500.00

This is the Minimum of all Transactions Expected depending on Market Demand within your Location.

AGENT REGISTRATION

AGENT REGISTRATION
Including
1. PLATFORM ACTIVATION
2. POS (CELLPHONE POS, MOBILE POS or TRADITIONAL POS)
3. TRAINING MATERIALS
4. BRANDING MATERIALS
5. DELIVERY to anywhere in NIGERIA.

APPLICATION PROCESS

[size=14pt]REGISTER ONLINE at WWW.REGISTER.NAIRAMI.COM.NG[/size]

APPLICATION DOCUMENTATION
1. Scanned Copy, PASSPORT-SIZED PHOTOGRAPH
2. Scanned Copy, VALID IDENTITY CARD, Voters Card, Drivers' License, National Identity Card, International Passport.
3 Scanned Copy, UTILITY BILL, NEPA BILL or other Type of BILL.

Please Follow the ONLINE Registration Process Through.

YOUR AGENT BUSINESS PLATFORMS WILL BE PROFILED and DETAILS SENT TO YOU WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR COMPLETED FORM AND AGENT REGISTRATION FEE.

FOR ENQUIRES
EMAIL: nairami.serve@gmail.com
CALL: 08168568315

Nairami Nigeria Limited
http://www.agency.nairami.com.ng

Mr. Ariyo Akishola, go and pay my Fifty thousand naira back to my account, proof that I have been decieve by you to pay you thus money for over two months now
Re: Make Money In Agent Banking Business In Nigeria by funlord(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
ysalli:

Mr. Ariyo Akishola, go and pay my Fifty thousand naira back to my account, proof that I have been decieve by you to pay you thus money for over two months now

Dominique mynd44
Re: Make Money In Agent Banking Business In Nigeria by ysalli: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2021
funlord:

Dominique mynd44

Today, since 2018 Mr Ariyo Akinshola is still holding my money, I discovered recently that he is no longer using nairami again, he has changed the name of his dubious business, I will mention the name of the new name he using here soon
Re: Make Money In Agent Banking Business In Nigeria by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2021
Very informative
Re: Make Money In Agent Banking Business In Nigeria by ysalli: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
ysalli:

Today, since 2018 Mr Ariyo Akinshola is still holding my money, I discovered recently that he is no longer using nairami again, he has changed the name of his dubious business, I will mention the name of the new name he using here soon

Beware, his new business name is POSami
Re: Make Money In Agent Banking Business In Nigeria by hernandson(m): 7:45pm On May 12, 2023
ysalli:

Beware, his new business name is POSami
New Business is now Nairami Nigeria limited

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nobody Talking About Bitcoin Despite The Rise? / A 14hp Imex Lister Generator With 7.5kva Alternator For Sale / How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.