Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio (29333 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos / Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by maxdosh(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
with her smelling pusssssy no man will give her a ring

Have u given her head before? angry Na so una go just dey talk rubbish, dey hate dey go.
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by peeguy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Homeboiy:

That is why Igbo's are born with business blood in them

An average Igbo person must do any thing to grow his/her business
Dangote, Alakija and Otedola are not igbos but they are richer than Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by enemyofprogress: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2017
maxdosh:

Have u given her head before? angry Na so una go just dey talk rubbish, dey hate dey go.
go date am to confirm my story,if na lie come back and tell lala to ban me forever from nairaland
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by maxdosh(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
go date am to confirm my story,if na lie come back and tell lala to ban me forever from nairaland

Lol i don send am email say i won marry am. She ask me whether i get house for banana island? grin
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by enemyofprogress: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2017
maxdosh:

Lol i don send am email say i won marry am. She ask me whether i get house for banana island? grin
that is meant to scare you so as not to know her secret

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan Apologizes To Buhari, Ambode And Fans Over Airport Outburst / MC Amana's Wife Organises Surprise Birthday Dinner For Him (Photos) / Chidimma & Chidiebere Aneke Honored In USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.