Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio (29334 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos / Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by Bonjoro: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
ladyF:
The comment below me though... People that have irresponsible men as husbands, are they complete?

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Ase!
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by PrickGetSize(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is Ras pregnant?
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by siggyply007(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
whats ur beef

Linda Ikeji is incomplete without a man.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by mcmic2525: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
legends with big pots... I hail o
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by igbeke: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Showkey bobo,
Oko Daina.......
If you see my mama. Hossana
Tell am sey o. Hossana
I dey for ghetto. Hossana
I no get problem. Hossana
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by TheSpellChecker: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
ladyF:
The comment below me though... People that have irresponsible men as husbands, are they complete?

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Hello madam.

Please take note.

According to the sixth edition of the Publication Manual (p. 79), APA(American Psychological Association) prefers for writers to use the term who as a pronoun when referring to human beings. The term that should be used for nonhuman animals and for things.

Hope you got that?
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by nwaanambra1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
[s]with her smelling pusssssy no man will give her a ring[/s]

how will you feel if someone makes this statement to your sister?

before you say evil of people first of all consider if its you.

your type remains very poor - you know why? because you are too petty.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by naptu2: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
igbeke:

That video is "Under Pressure II (3rd album)
Different from Under Pressure from his 1st album

I know that and it's also written in the video.
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by enemyofprogress: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
nwaanambra1:

how will you feel if someone makes this statement to your sister?

before you say evil of people first of all consider if its you.

your type remains very poor - you know why? because you are too petty.
it is a fact go and carry out your investigation or even try to date her
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by ladyF(f): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

Hello madam.

Please take note.

According to the sixth edition of the Publication Manual (p. 79), APA(American Psychological Association) prefers for writers to use the term who as a pronoun when referring to human beings. The term that should be used for nonhuman animals and for things.

Hope you got that?

Noted.

It's hard to find people that are good in English Language like you grin

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by badbreathcure101: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
lurther:
Seun is not a businessman.......That is why Linda is always ahead of him.

Seun, In your quest to always post news from lindaikeji's blog, you have refused to understand overtime that most lindaikeji's news are paid contents or adverts. Lindaikeji is advertising her studio through her platform.....and you are doing it for her for free here.

Even some celebrities like Toke makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Dino Melaye, Omokri, Davido that Lindaikeji post their news on daily basis, can seun's common sense tell him that lindaikeji is laundering their image.

Seun combine your technological [IT]expertise with business sense, the world will be yours.

Just imagine advertising lindaikeji's studio on your platform for free, something Linda cant do. Linda has never mentioned nairaland on her blog....If she wants to discuss about other blogs that her competitors.....she simply puts "other sources".
i thought i was the only one who knew how dumb seun can be , even tp redesign his website and bring modern features to it na wahala...nairaland already has a clone a nd if by mistake they can bring in new ideas to beat his then he can kiss this forum goodbye....

Instead of to crack that brain of his let him be busy posting news about yahoo boiz and drug peddlers abroad thereby destroying our country name the more

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by TheSpellChecker: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
ladyF:

Noted.

It's hard to find people that are good in English Language like you grin

Thanks

You're welcome, madam.

Some Nairalanders would've started insulting me and telling me to mind my own business because after all English is not their language.

But you have shown a great sense of willingness to learn.

And for that, I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by alphasperm(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin old fish eaters... shame on likda
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by nototribalist: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Linda Ikeji is incomplete without a man.
because of Buhari sense is so expensive nowadays, just try go steal one or borrow one.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by ladyF(f): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

You're welcome, madam.

Some Nairalanders would've started insulting me and telling me to mind my own business because after all English is not their language.

But you have shown a great sense of willingness to learn.

And for that, I appreciate.

Ayam not one of those people that will insult you.

Thanks again. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by sonoforogun(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
willokos:

as you are incomplete without a brain.

"Fatality" shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by maklelemakukula(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
naptu2:

Ras Kimono - Under Pressure. (original video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQkw8papFaI
Funny video grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
a friend tolded me about it, he said her pussssy smells like a rotten fish
I can see u are really enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
lurther:

Seun, In your quest to always post news from lindaikeji's blog, you have refused to understand overtime that most lindaikeji's news are paid contents or adverts. Lindaikeji is advertising her studio through her platform.....and you are doing it for her for free here.

Even some celebrities like Toke makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Dino Melaye, Omokri, Davido that Lindaikeji post their news on daily basis, can seun's common sense tell him that lindaikeji is laundering their image.

Seun combine your technological [IT]expertise with business sense, the world will be yours.

Just imagine advertising lindaikeji's studio on your platform for free, something Linda cant do. Linda has never mentioned nairaland on her blog....If she wants to discuss about other blogs that her competitors.....she simply puts "other sources".

Seun is probably a millionaire in USD and a Billionaire in NGN. What if he is contented with what he has? He behaves like someone who is contented if you can think. Look at all the people advertising their business on front page comments and their profile without it getting removed. People are making millions advertising here for free but seun allows them to do this so that they can become rich off his our sweat but you will never see that.

Not ever rich person is greedy and want to keep amassing wealth with every little opportunity.
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by enemyofprogress: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Samsonades24:
I can see u are really enemy of progress.
thanks for your time
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
thanks for your time
lol. smiley
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by nextstep(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Chai... the one and only Ras Kimono... takes me back to my childhood when children and parents could listen to the same music cheesy
Not now that I'm shy to to play "Shake yur bum bum" or "Dis your baka dey make me dey craze" in front of my children
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by nextstep(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
badbreathcure101:
i thought i was the only one who knew how dumb seun can be , even tp redesign his website and bring modern features to it na wahala...nairaland already has a clone a nd if by mistake they can bring in new ideas to beat his then he can kiss this forum goodbye....

Instead of to crack that brain of his let him be busy posting news about yahoo boiz and drug peddlers abroad thereby destroying our country name the more

Heh heh, I was wondering when we'd see another rehash of "Y u so backwards, nairaland?" Where's this clone and how popular is it? I hope they make it load as fast as NL, because all these also rans have a lot of technology, but little content. I don't want to waste my MB on javascript or find that my 6-year old phone won't load. At any rate, here and there will be overrun by the same content, since it's the same country, with the same peoples grin

Anyways, is it NL's fault that we have lots of yahoo boiz and peddlers? You know, we also post news of pre-wedding, snakes*, inventions, students with A's graduating in London, property, kidnappers, terrorists, accidents, somebody sick or missing, investments, snakes*, technology, separatists, travel, tourism, social media public spats, ailing leader, and did I mention snakes?* grin

*Thank God the snake thing has calmed down... for a time, I think there was snake post every damn day on front page angry
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by Homeboiy: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
lurther:

That is why Igbo's are born with business blood in them

An average Igbo person must do any thing to grow his/her business

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by nextstep(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Homeboiy:

That is why Igbo's are born with business blood in them

An average Igbo person must do any thing to grow his/her business

Even if growth is not the right solution for his preferred lifestyle? Growth comes with the headaches of managing more people, dealing with more bureaucracy, and sleeping less. With people comes paying rent for an office, paying for electricity to keep all their computers on, dealing with traffic everyday, and office politics. Why do all that if you don't need it? As it is, he can chill with a beer and asun and manage Nairaland from his living room. Seems like an ideal way to run a business and keep your costs low.

That said, there are businesses models that need to have physical space and expand (manufacturing, retail), but this doesn't seem like one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by holluphemydavid(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Real legend
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by InvertedHammer: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=naptu2 post=59049179]Ras Kimono - What A Gwan?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by WeirdWolf: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Naptu2, Baba u try well well. It have Tey.
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by Olatara(f): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
nextstep:

Heh heh, I was wondering when we'd see another rehash of "Y u so backwards, nairaland?" Where's this clone and how popular is it? I hope they make it load as fast as NL, because all these also rans have a lot of technology, but little content. I don't want to waste my MB on javascript or find that my 6-year old phone won't load. At any rate, here and there will be overrun by the same content, since it's the same country, with the same peoples grin

Anyways, is it NL's fault that we have lots of yahoo boiz and peddlers? You know, we also post news of pre-wedding, snakes*, inventions, students with A's graduating in London, property, kidnappers, terrorists, accidents, somebody sick or missing, investments, snakes*, technology, separatists, travel, tourism, social media public spats, ailing leader, and did I mention snakes?* grin

*Thank God the snake thing has calmed down... for a time, I think there was snake post every damn day on front page angry
Lolz. Lala see ur life snakeboy
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by MAC76(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
sad smileymo Matter What Linda Ikeji Deserve To Be Comrlete No Sister Of Brnther Story Here Abi Them I Linda and Hin Tell U Say Them Be Vatican
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by sunsewa16: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Linda Ikeji is incomplete without a man.
I really wish to see ur face and appearance to see if it tallies with ur brain.
Re: Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio by gameboyo: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
naptu2:
Ras Kimono - What A Gwan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFRpg8fA8Xc

U know what, each time I listen to some of these oldies, I get carried away. Just listen to all the songs u just posted, looks like he sang them yesterday, all he talked about are still happening today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo, Timi Dakolo's Wife Celebrates Birthday Today (Photo) / Spaceship Records Statement On Burna Boy Being Wanted By Police, Mr 2kay Robbery / Paul Okoye And His Kids Enjoying The Hot Afternoon In The Pool (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.