Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Element Of Divination:Opele - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Element Of Divination:Opele (1352 Views)

Element Of Every Temptation / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / {free} Face Divination Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Element Of Divination:Opele by BabalawoOrilana: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Opele is one of the elements used to cast an IFA reading. Orunmila detected opele by using ikin IFA (oke iponri) to cast the reading and he is also the one who guides Orunmila on his way. Orunmila woke up in the morning and cast the reading, the odu that came out was EJIOGBE.

Re: Element Of Divination:Opele by BabalawoOrilana: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
EJIOGBE

The verse of the odu says:
Konbi onitaji

Ilebe kose dipa eru

Adifa fun Orunmila

To fe lo fi owo ra irerere leru

Irerere la jeku, irerere laaje aja

Atokun tosa laaje ori erinla

Akiikere to won ni IFE ooni, Oja koja kito oja agbale, okun to kun kii to okun yemideregbe,

Yemideregbe loruko taa pe Olokun

Orunmila ni kanraa nibu, orunmila ni kanraa loro gbogborogbo ni owo yo ju ori, gbogborogbo ni moriwo Ope yo ju ogomon lo

Igbo kii di ki iroko ma yo ori

Temi yo Temi yo ni akikodiye nke....

I pray to olodumare that all of us will grow up in wealth, and health.

Re: Element Of Divination:Opele by BabalawoOrilana: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
**AKIYESI FUN GBOGBO WA*** ***TOPIC: Alantakun (spider/cobwebs)

Imo nipa igbesi aye fiye wa wipe Alantakun je okan ninu awon iranse esu(witch and wizards) osi je ami buruku ninu igbesi aye Omo eniyan....

Akiyesi:

1. Ti a ba lala ri loju orun kosi bi abase se gbiyanju to pabo ni yio jasi, koda kiwon fi 1 million sise fun onitoun kole sise Lara e

2. Ti aba losi interview tabi logba kan Lowo eniyan tabi irin ajo koni da

3. Gbogbo enikeni to Alantakun saba maa koloju eninaa yio mari ajakule

4. Alantakun ninu shop ma nfa okuta ati gbese fun onisowo

*Remember life is a war the way you fight it, the way you win or loss it*

For any spiritual problem contact us 08102850364 - WhatsApp Ifa nbe biti atijo

(1) (Reply)

Why I Pray For Women Unclad, Shave Their Pubic Hair – Ondo Pastor / My Prophecy For 2020 / Why Do Atheists Blame God For Evil In The World When They Don't Believe In Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.