Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine (1451 Views)

How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 / The 10 Apps Millennials Say They Can't Live Without / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine by Joel3(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
hello, i don't think i can manage this any longer. my sound recorder work fine and clear in fact it can pick nose from far distance and it can be heard.

but when i am on the call people don't seems to hear me unless i put my mouth very close to the mouth pieces before they can hear me clear.

i also tested it myself and the sound very low like auto tune when the mouth was put close to the mic it sound clear.

i am using infinix os is 5.1.1

i am convinced it's not the mic but hardware or os. anyway to fix this?
Re: They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine by smartty68(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
Joel3:
hello, i don't think i can manage this any longer. my sound recorder work fine and clear in fact it can pick nose from far distance and it can be heard.

but when i am on the call people don't seems to hear me unless i put my mouth very close to the mouth pieces before they can hear me clear.

i also tested it myself and the sound very low like auto tune when the mouth was put close to the mic it sound clear.

i am using infinix os is 5.1.1

i am convinced it's not the mic but hardware or os. anyway to fix this?
Its hardware. Seek a phone repairer
Re: They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine by Joel3(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
smartty68:

Its hardware. Seek a phone repairer
what kind of hardware? the phone has a seal and has never be open i don't want to open it because i am planning on upgrading. what will they do it it?
Re: They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine by smartty68(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Joel3:
what kind of hardware? the phone has a seal and has never be open i don't want to open it because i am planning on upgrading.
Mouth piece
Re: They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine by Joel3(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
smartty68:

Mouth piece
i dont think so. but they can hear me clear when i put it on load speaker. only bad when it's on normal
Re: They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine by Jemerson: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
na wa for you.. na you ask question, person tell you wetin you go do, you still dey argue.

I once experienced this on my BlackBerry and the solution was to take it to a repairer.

change your mouthpiece
Re: They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine by Joel3(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jemerson:
na wa for you.. na you ask question, person tell you wetin you go do, you still dey argue.

I once experienced this on my BlackBerry and the solution was to take it to a repairer.

change your mouthpiece
when u put it in load speaker did it get cleared?
Re: They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine by Jemerson: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Joel3:
when u put it in load speaker did it get cleared?

yes.

the loudspeaker uses a different hardware from the normal speaker mode..

just do one thing now, use an office pin to clean the small holes where the speakers are located. it could be dirt blocking the holes.
Re: They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine by Joel3(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jemerson:

yes.

the loudspeaker uses a different hardware from the normal speaker mode..

just do one thing now, use an office pin to clean the small holes where the speakers are located. it could be dirt blocking the holes.

umm. except you are telling me the phone has two mic. and i have tried several times clearing the hole and nothing is working.

the mouth piece problem. while i am confused is that when i put my mouth close to it, it work fine on calls. but for s voice and video recoding i don't need to put my mouth on the hole for it to work.
Re: They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Guy your phone mouthpiece is faulty shikena
Re: They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine by fotadmowmend(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
it's hardware..... most androids have 2 mics. ..... one works wen on loud speaker and d oda with on ear piece.... go change your primary mouth piece
Re: They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine by fotadmowmend(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Joel3:
what kind of hardware? the phone has a seal and has never be open i don't want to open it because i am planning on upgrading. what will they do it it?
As a GSM technician, I hate to hear that . so your phone can't be faulty because it has seal right ?
you can take it to carecarl then
Re: They Can't Hear Me Clearly But My Sound Recorder Work Fine by Joel3(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
fotadmowmend:

As a GSM technician, I hate to hear that . so your phone can't be faulty because it has seal right ?
you can take it to carecarl then
you know when most people sees that the seal is broken they are scared to buy or it reduce the Price.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo A2020a 'vibe C' / Samsung Galaxy J5 Full Specification And Price - 2017 / Answer To Nigeria’s Power Needs Will Be Found In Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.