Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 (6478 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Full Specifications And Price / How To Use Activate Flashlight Notification On Calls On Tecno Camon CM / 20 Samsung Galaxy S8 Features You Won't Find On Tecno Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 by Behankey(m): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
Do you know that downloading and installing third party screen recording applications can be very dangerous to your TECNO Phones?

The main function of a screen recorder is to allow you record everything on your phone display.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9683132_8601b9212cd285283557ef7393d0d207_jpeg14b75217502d085f1ec206d43a49e115

With the TECNO Pouvoir 3 device you can take advantage of the inbuilt screen recording application any time you wish to record and share your screen with your friends.

There are two methods of activating this feature.

FIRST METHOD

Slide down to expand the quick settings panel

Swipe to the left for more settings

Tap on " Screenrecord"

Your device will automatically initiate the screen recording the process.

Follow the same step to stop the screen recording.

SECOND METHOD

Hold volume up and power button for three seconds.

Press and hold the same buttons to end the recording.

You can play, delete or share your recorded videos directly from the notification panel or your video gallery.

http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/327207-how-to-enable-inbuilt-screen-recorder-on-the-pouvoir-3

Re: How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 by Pekuliar: 1:06am On Jun 22, 2019
Oh wow.. I never knew the pouvior 3 has such feature
Re: How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 by Uchechiokpara39: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2019
Behankey:
Do you know that downloading and installing third party screen recording applications can be very dangerous to your TECNO Phones?

The main function of a screen recorder is to allow you record everything on your phone display.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9683132_8601b9212cd285283557ef7393d0d207_jpeg14b75217502d085f1ec206d43a49e115

With the TECNO Pouvoir 3 device you can take advantage of the inbuilt screen recording application any time you wish to record and share your screen with your friends.

There are two methods of activating this feature.

FIRST METHOD

Slide down to expand the quick settings panel

Swipe to the left for more settings

Tap on " Screenrecord"

Your device will automatically initiate the screen recording the process.

Follow the same step to stop the screen recording.

SECOND METHOD

Hold volume up and power button for three seconds.

Press and hold the same buttons to end the recording.

You can play, delete or share your recorded videos directly from the notification panel or your video gallery.

http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/327207-how-to-enable-inbuilt-screen-recorder-on-the-pouvoir-3

Wow...never knew this would be possible ...till I saw this post....Tecno is simply the best...
Re: How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
There's something similar to this one the Camon 11 too. It's good to see that Tecno are putting more working in their interface.
Re: How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 by yungsmart(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
you fu**ing marketers keep deceiving yourselves.something that has long existed in other smartphone. pls why re you guys not tired of ripping Nigerians dry.

My fellow Nigerians pls don't fall victim of their gullible pranks. If you want value for money get XIAOMi.

2 Likes

Re: How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 by Jimgym(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2019
I didn't even know about this feature. Nice
Re: How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 by Crownedjon: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2019
yungsmart:
you fu**ing marketers keep deceiving yourselves.something that has long existed in other smartphone. pls why re you guys not tired of ripping Nigerians dry.

My fellow Nigerians pls don't fall victim of their gullible pranks. If you want value for money get XIAOMi.
my brother they would not listen one day they will be wise
Re: How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 by Toluhh(f): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Abiodunspectre:
There's something similar to this one the Camon 11 too. It's good to see that Tecno are putting more working in their interface.

How do I access this on canon 11
Re: How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 by SunshineHQ(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
lol useless marketers

2 Likes

Re: How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 by atheistandproud(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
SunshineHQ:
lol useless marketers

This is a very redundant post I swear.

There's a screen recorder by default on every damn phone being made today.
Re: How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 by SunshineHQ(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
atheistandproud:

i off when i read "wow never knew this would be possible" grin these guys are moving mad

3 Likes

Re: How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 by Mohbola(f): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Firstly it is a 2019 post

Secondly it is just telling users how to use the screen record feature
atheistandproud:

Re: How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 by Mohbola(f): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Rest
SunshineHQ:
lol useless marketers
Re: How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 by Corroro: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
atheistandproud:

are you even okay This is a post of over 2 year ago, haba!!!
Re: How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 by atheistandproud(m): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Corroro:
are you even okay This is a post of over 2 year ago, haba!!!

Why are you triggered now?

(1) (Reply)

Access Wap Sites And Download From Them On A Pc / The Asus Fonepad 7 (pictures) / This App Will Identify The Song You're Humming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.