Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) (21057 Views)

Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) / Ngozi Nwosu: “I Will Marry When It Is Right Time” — 53 Year Old Veteran Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) by Alexander001(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2017
Quote of the day

-The last drop of urine will not obey the law of gravity unless u shake it well.

Isaac Newton's roommate
GOOD morning my people.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) by martineverest(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2017
Thank God for this woman.... Kidney be wan finish her
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2017
davodyguy:
Na wa oo

She tested HIV positive some years back and she is still looking well and full of life.

Life is how we see it and not how it is
and who told u she tested positive to hiv?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2017
One of the veterans in Nollywood.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) by Crystalom3(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2017
smartty68:

Arrow nose nko cheesy
Na real arrow nose! grin

Tell her I also like her bow lips cheesy
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) by Yuneehk(f): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2017
ajebuter:
This aunty Ngozi can speak Yoruba pass Yoruba eh!

ln fact, she featured prominently in Yoruba movies in the early 90s..

He baddest Yoruba film is 'Eewo' with Chief Kanran..

Kudos aunty Ngozi..
You're right. She's playing the role of Tiwalade's mum in "Skinny girl in transit". She speaks Yoruba so well and I didn't know till I started watching that series.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) by Dacronym(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2017
I see you Whoopi Goldberg
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2017
Atiku2019:

Ogba ama eringo cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) by aputel: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
madridguy:
AGE WITH GRACE AND GOOD HEALTH MADAM.

Wetin she dey celebrate na bad day no be birthday . At 54 no husband for house ,the drainage sef for don block teh teh. I pity her grandam body .
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) by ladychioma: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So she is not ashamed of herself celebrating her 54th birthday as a spinster?
Then find a husband for her or marry her.
why can't you mind your business?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) by djphish(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So she is not ashamed of herself celebrating her 54th birthday as a spinster?
yo bruh.. u blind though... read the words on the birthday cake.. get outta here with that bulls**t
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) by sageb: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Happy birthday to her, i remember her role in fuji house of commotion.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) by jacyhelen(f): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
ayourbamie:
Hbd to her. She looks older though. One of the few actresses whose hand is pure

age and death are the two inevitable thing in life....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter / Photo Of Harrysong Wearing Makeup / Bbnaija Star Ifu Ennada Savagely Claps Back At Non-fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.