Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos (37628 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures / Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali / Chidinma & Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Their Birthday With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by Gtworld001: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Two some on point
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by SamsonJohn743(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
They are not fine. Even the make up couldn't help their case!
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by gokuu(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Abegi!
Who is even interested in these third rate excuse for actresses?
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by temmytopsy1(f): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
I hate it when adult twins start putting on matching outfits. I have known this two for that and it makes me feel they're still kids. BTW, first and last pic, their look is astonishing...beautiful hair style they made there.

Abi o, that was how i saw 2 old men last week putting on matching outfit from shirt to shoe
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
temmytopsy1:

Abi o, that was how i saw 2 old men last week putting on matching outfit from shirt to shoe
Hilarious. cheesy
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by Moyenii(f): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wicked grin cheesy
DoorMasters:
You better start searching before we will start seeing, "get two for the price of one" advert
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by presh001: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
fpeter:
hmmm ex mgbekes
chai, did you have to remind us?
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by piagetskinner(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
maybe ugly men like urselves who as already in their fortys
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by fpeter(f): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
MzJin:
Chisos why we ladies hate ourselves like dis......atleast appreciate dey don graduate to slay queens.....haba.....I smell jealosy huge one for dx ur comment....bae.....no b sooo....

Jealousy keh? Mbanu, i spoke the truth...it's actually a good thing, they have come a long way.
So use your nose well and smell the truth, there's no hate in my observation.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by Onuokwu: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Chidinma and Chidebere Aneke be looking undeniably beautiful in these new photos!

While Speaking to The Punch, of recent, the twins revealed that the are not searching for any man, instead men should search for them, adding also that if the were in any relationship, the would let the public know.

http://www.lailasblog.com/nollywood-twin-actresses-chidinma-chidebere-aneke-wow-new-photos/

They are ageing gracefully.....
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by santicruz: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dem don dey fair now, I think say dem be black
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by Abeycity93: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
EastGold:
Cute lips

do they have that thing?
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by Etizz: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
fpeter:
hmmm ex mgbekes

can u plz tel me d meaning of mbeke?
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by fpeter(f): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Etizz:

can u plz tel me d meaning of mbeke?

umunwa
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by Etizz: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2017
fpeter:

umunwa

lol...., in English pls
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by fpeter(f): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2017
Etizz:

lol...., in English pls

Where are you from?
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos by Etizz: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2017
fpeter:

Where are you from?
can't disclose but work in ph... and I have heard it from one of dem.... so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Autopsy Reveals Alizee's Cause Of Death / Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) / Desmond Elliot Visits Lagos NYSC Camp At Iyana Ipaja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.