Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures (64350 Views)

Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) / Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Say042: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Checkout some of the lovely and Shocking Pictures of Popular Aneke Twins ..... Look Alike like never before.

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/realchidiebereaneke/

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by LUGBE: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lovely

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Kingosytex(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
These girls are damn pretty!!!!

Differentiating them is almost an impossible task.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Sleekbaby(f): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
I found it difficult to view pictures on Nairaland these days, am I alone and what could be the cause please

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by noah24(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
But their voice doe undecidedBut their voice doe

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by cassidy1996(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
I love twins

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Netanya(f): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
They look nice

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Netanya(f): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
I want to have twins too

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Katier00(f): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
These babes don upgrade o. They look good though. I can differentiate, one is fatter and more shapy than the other

50 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by meobizy(f): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
These clowns. Their only talent is looking identical. It reminds me of a pair of twin oloshos I was introduced to recently. Should I make my fantasy of blowing twins simultaneously happen?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Davoneskay(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
Just like jubril and buhari

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by deavicky(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
I can spot their difference with ease. One breast is bigger than the other.

18 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sleekbaby:
I found it difficult to view pictures on Nairaland these days, am I alone and what could be the cause please

Know what you want....because it's so easy to find
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Sirpc(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sleekbaby:

Could be because of poor network

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by browniecay: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Okay

Meanwhile, size of the brez ain't the same. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by snowland(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Why Taiye come fine pass Kehinde?

Biko, dem no get feet when wearing pant ni? Ayam not understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by kennyjam: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
abeg seun osewa help me with their contacts.... We(my twin bro and I) wan marry them..

Nairalanders are u in support?
abeg like if una support am !
share if u get another alternative!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by CasNova: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
Beautiful. I have always admired their looks and talents.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by walosky(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
Shine Shine

Shanshi him food
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by chibike69: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sleekbaby:

Glo network

I feel ya pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by BilltheDON(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Good

Check in for your plain and pattern materials wholesales and retail, and senator materials
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Sirpc(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sleekbaby:

Could be because of poor network
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by OBku4(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hmm lipsrsealed
If Dem look like this after all d makeup and photoedit... Dem must truly worwor in real life!

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Maj196(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sleekbaby:
Which subscription u dey do let's start from der fesangry
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Ikorodurealtor: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
meobizy:
These clowns. Their only talent is looking identical. It reminds me of a pair of twin oloshos I was introduced to recently. Should I make my fantasy of blowing twins simultaneously happen?

Lmao.... You won't kill me here with laughter.
Baddest..!!
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Chijeep(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Just like Buhari n Jibril.

who's ruling Nigeria right now

Like if it's Jubril n Share if it's Buhari
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Chijeep(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
I love twins with all my heart, and all my soul.

if am a Muslim I'll surely marry Twins.
hope it not Haram
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by asatemple(f): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Twins is sweet and enjoying when they’re all grown , pretty Enugu blood
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by jimyjames(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
meobizy:

And your only talent is bad mouthing people who are ten times better and richer than you on nairaland with cheap data

You sound like an afonja agbero I bet you are one

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed / Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.