Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

2face, Oritsefemi, DJ Kaywise And Others To Storm Tonight 20th Fela Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face, Oritsefemi, DJ Kaywise And Others To Storm Tonight 20th Fela Anniversary (348 Views)

Photos Of DJ Kaywise New House: "Latest Landlord" / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Poses With Dj Kaywise In A Romantic Way (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face, Oritsefemi, DJ Kaywise And Others To Storm Tonight 20th Fela Anniversary by Mandynews(f): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2017
Music Master 2Baba is set to electrify the stage of Afrobeat home The New Africa Shrine to celebrate the 20th memorial anniversary of the Afrobeat creator Fela Anikulapo Kuti.

The music concert is tagged The Legend Lives On ……, the much loved musician will be performing to a live audience on Wednesday 2nd of August 2017.

Joining 2Baba on the stage of the New Africa Shrine is Music Taliban master Oritshefemi. Junior Boy, LAX, YQ amongst so many others. Disc Jockeying for the night are DJ Kaywise and Dr Step.

Who will be there tonight? grin

Re: 2face, Oritsefemi, DJ Kaywise And Others To Storm Tonight 20th Fela Anniversary by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2017
Felabration Legend lives on

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Cook For My Husband If I’m The Breadwinner, And I Can’t Be Submissive I / D’banj Kept His Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret For This Reason / Disgraceful Grammar Leads Publishers To Recall Bonang Matheba's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.