Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates (29416 Views)

Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day / Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates by Divay22(f): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
That open space
Re: Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates by jonnytad(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dead unadventurous union with no excitements.

They only married themselves just to make a statement.
This is a thing of pride not a thing of love.

Judge dem na, as if na everyone dey do kerewa as kids.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates by samwise99(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Young03:
make I go check my primary school pix o

to know d babe wey dey beside me

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates by hollywater: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Real love,not all this horihori girls that full everywhere looking for who end his career.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates by muller101(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why do people take marriage so serious. A woman will promise to stand by u no matter what happens
But in actual sense those kind of problems will never come ur way if u didn't get married to her. Rubbish!!!
Re: Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
naijapage:
@VivianGist

As shared Online , checkout the prewedding and Throwback pictures of Blessing Afolayan and Her Husband to be Ayode Akinfemiwa , the pictures below can tell the stories better.

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/lovely-pre-wedding-pictures-of-2-primary-school-classmates

cute couple

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Their love is different!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates by daeujo: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

haba! We're u there? What if they reunited after many years and kicked off?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates by ADIEMUS(f): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ebube! where art thou? Oya come lets get married!!!!!!!
Re: Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates by Adexy4us(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
It's true... they looks alike
Re: Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates by shine12: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are you certain that they didn't go their separate ways and only met and fell in love not long ago. It didn't say they dated from primary school till now.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates by piagetskinner(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
that's very nice....he has known her right from Adams

I can't remember being attracted to any primary school classmate of mine...I cant even remember most of them...its like I was never there.. lol

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates by gudofuck231: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=emmabest2000 post=59074381][/quote]

Come try that shit for warri,make you see militant touch light for night
Re: Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates by greatman247(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
This man sure knows how to preserve something ooo. LOL

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates by Eralia: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

To think people actually rejoiced when you were birthed was a clear case of misplaced joy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mallinson Ukatu :100 Achievers Celebrates Billionaire Industrialist @59 / Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. / From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.