Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day (35726 Views)

Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) / Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) / Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by stephenduru: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Below is a heartbreaking burial photo of a Nigerian couple that died in accident.They are set to be buried on December 19th

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/heartbreaking-burial-photo-of-nigerian.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by JasonScoolari: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sometimes I ask myself, why did the Almighty allow us into this world when he knows that we'll surely die....

I really can't feel at home in this world anymore.

Rest peacefully Mr. and Mrs. Nwakorie. (61-41)

24 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Nwodosis(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Even death couldn't separate their bond!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by imasong005(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by naijjaman(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
RIP to Both lipsrsealed
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by MetroBaba1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
An investigative panel must be setup to ascertain their death

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Rip to them
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by linearity: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hmm
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by lenghtinny(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Romeo and Juliet-esque kinda love
But the age gap shaa

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by chloride6: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Car accident?

Rip though
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by tete7000(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Sometimes I ask myself, why did the Almighty allow us into this world when he knows that we'll surely die....

Our parents brought us into this world, God simply let them have their way. If they refuse to copulate, nothing God can do about it. So a lot lie in the hand of man. Many decisions he took, he didn't even confer with God, so how can we then hold God accountable for all that happen?
May the souls of the deceased rest in peace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by KBDOT(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
R I P
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by gud4dbest(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Rest on
It is well...
What can I say...
praise God.
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Lankybaby(f): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
this a bad one...may we never experience this,RIP

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Anthony0094(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ok

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by YoungLionken(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Village people wicked o. Who dem offend ds tym around, ijee! embarassed
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by MzTunechi(f): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
RIP
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Halezis(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
RIP to them. May God grant their loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss, amen!

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by ednut1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:

does it mk sense to live forever

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Pruwa: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Omg!!! May God continue to protect us ooo
Oh death be not proud!!!
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Another new couple have being born
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by YoungLionken(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
ednut1:
does it mk sense to live forever
It sure does bro... Even God (through the Bible) promised everlasting life to those who believe...

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by DonDraper66: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
I can't understand this world anymore-too many pre-mature deaths. God pls let us not live in fears-prevent us from untimely deaths. Rest in peace-so painful
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by YoungLionken(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:

It wasn't God's plan initially but man brought death upon himself.

It got to a point where God regretted that He created mankind, so much wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by DonDraper66: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
lenghtinny:
Romeo and Juliet-esque kinda love

But the age gap shaa
ur out of ur mind
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by allanphash7(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
RIP to the dead

I will continue to say that no one get out of this world alive

But wait o their age is 2 sure

If you know you know
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by lenghtinny(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
DonDraper66:
ur out of ur mind
Yeah, I'm in your mind angry
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by ediku208: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Ecclesiastic 9:11
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Raywonder: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Rip to them
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Mizwisdom(f): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:

The plan was tampered with, man was supposed to be immortal on earth but he sinned. Sin causes death, even in nature. Means all things nature must die including your body, thankfully, the soul is spirit and doesn't die.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by JasonScoolari: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mizwisdom:

The plan was tampered with, man was supposed to be immortal on earth but he sinned. Sin causes death, even in nature. Means all things nature must die including your body, thankfully, the soul is spirit and doesn't die.

Sin you say? What did Jesus came to the world to do then?

Why can't the Almighty be a loving father forgive us our sins and cast death into the "bottomless pit"
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by ednut1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
YoungLionken:

It sure does bro... Even God (through the Bible) promised everlasting life to those who believe...
did God write the bible Did God compile the bible Did he edit the bible No. So we cannot be certain

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend / Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) / From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.