Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Banana And Egg Story. How True Is It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Banana And Egg Story. How True Is It? (1065 Views)

Hen Laying Egg On Hospital Bed In Imo - Facebook User Shares Photo / This Is What Happens When You Eat A Banana And Drink Warm Water Daily / Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Banana And Egg Story. How True Is It? by snowden9(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2017
I got really pissed off at my aunt few days ago. I went to visit her and as usual, i made myself at home by going to the kitchen to look for food. There was spaghetti in the pot with boiled egg. Checked the fridge and saw banana. I arranged everything well, prepared to have myself a good meal, only for my aunt to see the food and told me to choose between the banana or the egg, that i can't mix both, that it killed a man some months ago. Although I've seen the pic in whatsapp before, i told her it was just hoax and such can't happen. She was hesitant telling me she don't want anything to happen to me in her home. After much arguing, i just decided to leave everything for her and went to my house.
Now tell me fellas. Can that combo really be poisonous or it's just hoax?
Ps: You can google it to see the news, can't seem to find the pic.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44. Please take this to where the world will see it.

1 Like

Re: The Banana And Egg Story. How True Is It? by squash47(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2017
lol
Re: The Banana And Egg Story. How True Is It? by Krasid(m): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2017
Utter hogwash. I eat that combination(spag, egg, and banana) almost every week and I am still alive and kicking.
Re: The Banana And Egg Story. How True Is It? by snowden9(m): 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
Krasid:
Utter hogwash. I eat that combination(spag, egg, and banana) almost every week and I am still alive and kicking.
Total rubbish truthfully. Ate the combo today and still doing fine. grin

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Calls Her Mom “fat”, And Mother’s Viral Response Sparks Heated Discussi / Beautiful Nigerian Student Dies During Child Birth (see Her Photos) / Free From Staphylococcus At Last!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.