Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Fill A Simple Form, Get N100k Interest Free Loan From Bank Of Industry In 2mnths - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fill A Simple Form, Get N100k Interest Free Loan From Bank Of Industry In 2mnths (1031 Views)

"I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / List Of Business(es) That Are Eligible For Bank Of Industry Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fill A Simple Form, Get N100k Interest Free Loan From Bank Of Industry In 2mnths by pakpan89(m): 3:38am On Aug 29, 2017
N100,000 Interest Free Loan To You By FG/ Bank Of Industry:

Sir/Madam. Goodnews.

Have you heard about the Federal Government Bank Of Industry interest free loan given to members of registered cooperative societies, clubs, association, etc in Nigeria, who are in business?

Loan amount = N10,000 - N100,000 repayable in six months time, after two weeks of grace.

All members need do is simply fill a simple form within minutes and submit. Loan is disbursable in two months time after application.

Interested? Kindly contact us at our signature to get the forms and get started.

Re: Fill A Simple Form, Get N100k Interest Free Loan From Bank Of Industry In 2mnths by 9japrof(m): 6:27am On Aug 29, 2017
100k loan, to be disbursed in two months and you feel this is great?

Gerrara here shit mehn, you and your useless BOI, you saying we should contact you means you have an interest to still collect processing whatever from nairalanders or even defraud them.

Post a link when you have better funds that can affect people's lifes in a positive way...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fill A Simple Form, Get N100k Interest Free Loan From Bank Of Industry In 2mnths by Jennasmith27(f): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2017
[b][/b]
Admin I need to quick response I contacted one of the hackers you recommended (zero_code1@yahoo.com) for bank transfer.
The funds in my account now $26k. I sat no if it's safe to withdraw.
Please i need help.
Screenshot. :
http://prntscr.com/gdyxg2
Re: Fill A Simple Form, Get N100k Interest Free Loan From Bank Of Industry In 2mnths by pakpan89(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please this opportunity is not for everybody. Prosperity is not for everybody. If you are allergic to success, please walk. We do not need people that are still being fed by their parents and girlfriends.
Re: Fill A Simple Form, Get N100k Interest Free Loan From Bank Of Industry In 2mnths by yemmit90: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
pakpan89:
Please this opportunity is not for everybody. Prosperity is not for everybody. If you are allergic to success, please walk. We do not need people that are still being fed by their parents and girlfriends.

Ok, let assume what you were saying is true, what business can 100k loan do in this harsh economic or business environment? Be sincere sir!
Re: Fill A Simple Form, Get N100k Interest Free Loan From Bank Of Industry In 2mnths by alakara(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
the loan is not for start up but for expnsion nd its for small scale enterprises.
thnks.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Ads / Earn More Money Through Your Android Or PC / How A Mama Put Seller Scammed Me This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.