Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Corpers Heaven - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Heaven (572 Views)

Corpers Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Heaven by ranuhisuna(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
A good thing about NYSC is you are given the opportunity to horn your skills, exposed to how the labour market is despite where you are posted to. As long as you are engaged, you are are in the labour market but after then the BIG question is[b] WHAT NEXT?[/b]. To answer that i believe ICT amongst other field of study stands above it all because no organisation,establishment that tends to strive in this competitive market would do without it. That being said, such establishments will always need people with the necessary skills to help them stand out...which then brings me to why CREATIVITY is essential especially in ICT which goes a long way to .i urge you guys to not just spend the 1 mandatory NYSC year going to work ,cds and home..but spend more time certifying yourself in this craft because going to LAGOS,ABUJA and PORT HARCOURT with just a Bsc isnt advisable...That being said...if you are interested and what to develop yourself in different courses in ICT...Kindly drop your numbers here and i will definitely give you a call
Re: Corpers Heaven by ranuhisuna(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
woow

(1) (Reply)

Please Urgent Advice. What Will I Do? / Please Everyone Read This, It Could Change Your Life For Good!!! / Make Fortune Thru Sport Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.