Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Question To Those That Hate Sheik Muhammad Alee Jabata - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Question To Those That Hate Sheik Muhammad Alee Jabata (439 Views)

Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal / Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata / Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To Those That Hate Sheik Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
To those of you that call him a khawarij, explain who is a khawarij with proof fr0m hadith or quran. . .(not what scholars said because they differ..)what prophet muhammad said about khawarij is what i want to hear. . .
Re: Question To Those That Hate Sheik Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
And who is a muslim among those sheik muhammad called kafir? AND EXPLAIN WHY THAT PERSON IS A MUSLIM WITH PROOF FROM QURAN AND HADITH
Re: Question To Those That Hate Sheik Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
There are so much noise around the sheik. . . . this alone is a very good reason why you should listen to the sheik lectures yourself. . do not listen to what people say about him, hear it yourself and decide. . guy
Re: Question To Those That Hate Sheik Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
People told me lots of horrible thing about him, and they were like do not ever listen to his lectures. . . . until i started listening to his lectures i knew they were all lies around about him.. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT HIM, HE IS ALWAYS QUOTING FR0M QURAN AND HADITH and even do explain every shubha proof that both a kafir and people who havent understand the masalah could bring as proof . . . qjM
Re: Question To Those That Hate Sheik Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Visit voiceofthesalaf.com to download his lectures and listen carefuly to all he says.......
Re: Question To Those That Hate Sheik Muhammad Alee Jabata by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
The reas0n i created this thread is just to make people aware. . . m0st people here is off on the aqeedah issue.. without a perfect aqeedah, one cannot be a muslim. . . listen to his lectures, especially on the issues that people lied against him, download takfir 1-8... DIVISION OF BIDA 1-3, NAWAKIDU ISLAM 1-2 and lectures on tawheed . . . . . . . . . . . please save yourself and download the lectures. . . . . 88 r

(1) (Reply)

Arab Christianity And The Arabic Bible / Religion<islam To Christianity / Paris Attack: Muslim Scholars'reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.