Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal (3258 Views)

Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Who Is Sheik Inyass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Visit voiceofthesalaf.com to download the lecture. . . I will only write out the main points and books he mentioned in the lecture. Refutation is allowed. .JUST POST THE PROOF(S) YOU HAVE . . thanks
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abu hanifa needs no introduction. He was counted as one of the 4 of great scholar of islam BUT HE IS ACTUALLY A NON MUSLIM. 1. HE BELIEVED QURAN IS CREATION OF ALLAH 2. HE IS A MURJIA 3. HE IS A KHAWARIJ 4. HE DOES REJECT HADITHS AS HE LIKES. . .
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by Empiree: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
BUT HE IS ACTUALLY A NON MUSLIM.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
But he later repented from believing that quran is creation of ALLAH but did n0t repent fr0m other bida he is into befose he die. . he dies with 3 kufru beliefs. .
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Kitab sunnah wa roddu ala jahmiyyah by iman abdul amal abdullah wa imam ahmad ibn anbal . . this tira has a dedicated chapter to comprehensive and detailed dolal of abu hanifa ... AND MAKE SURE THE TIRA YOU WILL CHECK FOR REFENCE DOES HAVE ABU ANIFA CHAPTER . . THE TIRA HAS BEEN RFPRINTED WITH ABU HANIFA CHAPTER REMOVED. . COUPLED WITH IT IS THE SALAFS THAT LIVED IN SAME ERA AS ABU HANIFA COMMENTS AND RODDU ON ABU HANIFA . . . ALSO CHECK THE TIRA CALLED "MUSONAF ABU SHEBAH" . .has compilation of all the hadiths abu hanifa rejected . .over 400 hadiths . . 2. mia wa arbata ashar, wa sita ashar is the page number where you will see the chapter of abu haneefa . . . sheik muqbil in yaman also wrote a detailed tira on abu haneefa. . "nashr al - shafia fi dhikr al - sahih min aqwal a'immat al - jarh wa al - ta'alil fi abi anifa" written by sheik muqbil
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by Empiree: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Imam Abu Hanifa(ra) never believed Qur'an was created. He believed Quran was the word of Allah. You must have quoted bogus articles.

As regards Imaam Abu Haneefah may Allaah have mercy upon him his view is the same as the view of Ahlus-Sunnah, that the Quran is the speech of Allaah that was revealed and not created; and it was not confirmed from him that he said what is contrary to this. The book Usool Ad-Deen ‘Inda Abu Haneefah authored by Dr. Muhammad al-Khamees, reads:

“Imaam Abu Haneefah's belief in the Quran is the belief of the Imaams of the salaf (righteous predecessors) of this nation, and this is what was authentically proven by the Quran and the Sunnah, that the Quran was revealed and not created; it began from Him and to Him it will go back. These are the words of the Imaam quoted from al-Fiqh al-Akbar: 'The Quran is not created;' and he said in Al-Wasiyyah, 'We acknowledge that the Quran is the speech of Allaah, and it is not created.

I have not come, in the books that are attributed to him, across a statement that is contrary to this view.

Based on the above, the scholars, such as Imaam Ahmad and Bishr ibn Al-Waleed, At-Tahaawy, Al-Laalakaa’i, Ibn Taymiyyah, and Ibn Hajar, have consecutively ignored the narrations that say that Abu Haneefah said that the Quran was created, and they decisively asserted that the view of Abu Haneefah is that he did not say that the Quran was created.

At-Tahaawi also held the same view, as he, when clarifying the belief of Abu Haneefah and his two companions, said, “They were convinced that the Quran is the speech of Allaah in reality and that it is not created.” At-Tahaawi did not refer to something that is contrary to this.” [Summarized]

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=299545
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
@Empiree . .he repented on his speech of quran as creation of ALLAH ...Probably you quoted his repented speech
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by Empiree: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
@Em.piree . .he repented on his speech of quran as creation of ALLAH ...Probably you quoted his repented speech
What i quoted seem like he believed what you alleged?. Did you read what those scholars said including Imam Tayimmiya?. There was nothing like he repented. Besides, you didnt even quote any scholarly reference to back ur point. It is your word against scholars
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Empiree:
What i quoted seem like he believed what you alleged?. Did you read what those scholars said including Imam Tayimmiya?. There was nothing like he repented. Besides, you didnt even quote any scholarly reference to back ur point. It is your word against scholars
CHECK THE TIRA I POSTED THEIR NAMES. . talk on the other 3 bida of abu hanifa . .forget the issue of quran as creation of ALLAH
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by Empiree: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
CHECK THE TIRA I POSTED THEIR NAMES. . talk on the other 3 bida of abu hanifa . .forget the issue of quran as creation of ALLAH
it is ur thread. Post Imam's 'problems' and we will see to it
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Empiree:
it is ur thread. Post Imam's 'problems' and we will see to it
Laughing. . how many times will i post the imam "problem" . . read the posts i posted earlier
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by Empiree: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Laughing. . how many times will i post the imam "problem" . . read the posts i posted earlier
So in a nutshell, imam Abu Haneefa(ra) died a kafir?
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Empiree:
So in a nutshell, imam Abu Haneefa(ra) died a kafir?
YEAH
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by Empiree: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
YEAH
Well, he is your "kafir" not Allah's kafir
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Empiree:
Well, he is your "kafir" not Allah's kafir
TSHEEW .
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by iamgenius(m): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
TSHEEW .
Saheed! Saheed!! aka AbuUthaymeen. You don start again with a different moniker.
Re: Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2017
iamgenius:
Saheed! Saheed!! aka AbuUthaymeen. You don start again with a different moniker.
SO? I deleted all my other i.d and went back to my long lost but found i.d ..kii waa ni big deal?

(1) (Reply)

Preparing For Eid Al-fitr / This Is Beautiful Jealousy. / Surah Maryam: An Address To The Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.