Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ramsey Nouah – God Knew I Needed My Past Experiences To Be Able To Deal With My - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah – God Knew I Needed My Past Experiences To Be Able To Deal With My (338 Views)

Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Ramsey Nouah Rock Agbada In Making Of 'yoruba Demons' Movie / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah – God Knew I Needed My Past Experiences To Be Able To Deal With My by Bambog(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ramsey Nouah – God Knew I Needed My Past Experiences To Be Able to Deal With My Present Success

God Knew I Needed My Past Experiences To Be Able to Deal With My Present Success” -Ramsey Nouah

Growing up with my mother was like any other single parent home. My mother is a very strong woman who taught me how to be respectful and strong, so I couldn’t be spoilt under her custody. Let me just say I learnt to live life in a very hard way from a tough woman. Those were the times when things got really bad for my mother and I and we had nothing. It was so bad that we didn’t have a home to live in. We didn’t even have a cup to drink water, talk more of a stove to cook on. My mother had to borrow, beg and stuff like that. In fact, I used to question why God was doing this to me. But I think God knew that I needed this for my future”.

I wanted to be an aeronautic engineer. I wanted to build planes. Unfortunately I never did sciences in class and I was drawn to the arts. My mathematics was terrible. I would have loved to be a pilot or be in the air force. My journey into the movie industry actually started when I was trying to sit for my GCE examination. I didn’t have money to purchase my GCE form, and there were no jobs then. It was hard to secure menial jobs and I couldn’t bring myself to do such jobs. Later, a friend of mine advised me to try my hand at acting. COntinue reading >>>>>>> https://tangoville.org/2017/08/01/ramsey-nouah-god-knew-needed-past-experiences-able-deal-present-success/

(1) (Reply)

Simi Announces Release Date And Title For Album / Jim Iyke Apologises For Urinating.. / Entertainment Very Hot. Turn #100 Into 2gb On Airtel/mtn, Stil Working Perfectly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.