Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,313 members, 7,957,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Have Not Been Sick In Last 31 Years- 72 Years Uganda President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Have Not Been Sick In Last 31 Years- 72 Years Uganda President (431 Views)

Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / Men Shouldn’t Cook – Uganda President, Yoweri Museveni / Uganda's President Museveni Spitting And Blowing Nose On TV (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Been Sick In Last 31 Years- 72 Years Uganda President by toniaprince: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
The Ugandan president Yoweri Museveni has claimed that he has not fallen sick since 1986 when he assumed leadership of Uganda.

He said “Have you ever heard that Museveni has fallen sick and my legs hanged in hospital for the last 31 years?” Museveni, 72, was speaking at an event in eastern Uganda to mark the launch of a translation of the Bible into a local language, Lugwere.

“This is because I observe some of these health tips which have eventually helped me to prevent some of these diseases,” he delared, Museveni who was re-elected in 2016 in an election marred by allegations of irregularities.

According to him some of the ways to stay heady include getting vaccination for disease, sleeping under mosquito nets treated with insecticides in and staying off alcohol.

He also recommended a good diet, high standards of personal hygiene and drinking clean and safe water as ways to achieve a healthy lifestyle.

Museveni said “Most diseases that overwhelm these hospitals and health centers can be prevented if the people can improve on their hygiene and sanitation,” claiming that 75 percent of registered cases are preventable.

The healthy life of president Museveni runs contrary to several other African leaders who are plagued with different health challenges while in the office.

http://wendyprinceblog.com/2017/08/02/i-have-not-been-…uganda-president

Re: I Have Not Been Sick In Last 31 Years- 72 Years Uganda President by Edopesin: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
your lie just made Nepa take light angry
Re: I Have Not Been Sick In Last 31 Years- 72 Years Uganda President by Young03(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
And our own president gets sick every hour

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts About Us-russia Sanctions / I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee / BREAKING: UN Votes 128-9 To Reject US Decision On Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.