Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School (51595 Views)

University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) / 6 Common Mistakes Students Make During Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
The most important thing is dat the nigga accepted responsibility undecided
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by John07816: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yeligray:
She is responsible unlike others who dump your babies

Responsible you say?
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Codes151(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
I laugh at this country!
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by active4000: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dont be surprised after reproductive system was taught by the teacher as a topic.

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by amakadihot87(f): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
simplekalu88:
na so dem dey carry baby for dia country?

.......i tire o......is that not how a kangaroo carriess a baby
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by bandad: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=59081885] shocked

See her flexible breàsts, I for like commot that baby mouth put my own.[/quoteAnother fudge spotted here.
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Xbee007(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
icon8:

She's 16 years old...you bloody perv!
16 years that has been collecting cucumber sote she get belle con born. Please, is that one too sixteen years? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by icon8: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Xbee007:

16 years that has been collecting cucumber sote she get belle con born. Please, is that one too sixteen years? undecided undecided undecided

Maybe na her first time she carry belle.

That notwithstanding, she's still a teenager below legal age!
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Xbee007(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
icon8:

Maybe na her first time she carry belle.

That notwithstanding, she's still a teenager below legal age!
I get your point, she is still a minor. If it were in saner climes the dude that did her would be jailed.
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by icon8: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Xbee007:

I get your point, she is still a minor. If it were in saner climes the dude that did her would be jailed.

But the dude too na minor na grin cheesy wink

Deadi bodi geti accidenti be dat o undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by icon8: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
nobody

Good!

So, keep your opinion to yourself.

Ok?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Xbee007(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
icon8:

But the dude too na minor na grin cheesy wink

Deadi bodi geti accidenti be dat o undecided lipsrsealed
Eyah, that is some bleeped up situation.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by stubbornRebel: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ode#
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See her flexible breàsts,
I for like commot that baby mouth put my own.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Consray(f): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
emmymdk:

Because she took responsibility for her mistake... next thing you will say is that she is too small to have a baby, tell yourself the truth and ask at what age was your first sex?
You are right dear, she made a mistake by getting pregnant and doing another by trying to get rid of it (abortion) wouldn't make the first right. So you either correct your mistake by doing the right thing which she just did........ I like her courage though, is better to live with whatsoever people will say.... than being a murder by killing that cute innocent thing.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by femzylivey(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
With Breasts, all spendings are possible
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by femzylivey(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Codes151:
I laugh at this country!

It's in Zambia

Read well before commenting

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Consray(f): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
John07816:

Responsible you say?
yea she is, she made a mistake by getting pregnant and doing another by trying to get rid of it (abortion) wouldn't make the first right. So you either correct your mistake by doing the right thing which she just did........ I like her courage though, is better to live with whatsoever people will say.... than being a murder, by killing that cute innocent thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by EmekaBlue(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
icon8:

Good!

So, keep your opinion to yourself.

Ok?
i thought we are free here to share our candid opinion undecided
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by SilvanusII(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Anyone seeing how neat and all tucked in the baby daddy is? Note of warning; Before u open ur legs, make sure u r ready for the stress

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by icon8: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
i thought we are free here to share our candid opinion undecided

Well, you may be right sha.

But, don't corrupt the children on this forum.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by EmekaBlue(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
icon8:

Well, you may be right sha.

But, don't corrupt the children on this forum.
ok sir...but the children should go read their books
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Ifeshyne(f): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
I'm super proud of her.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Mccullum: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Though she did it at wrong time but I salute her and her parents for deciding to allow innocent soul to come to this world with her sense of caring for the baby, she'll be proud of herself and the child in 20 year to this time.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by hodusglobal(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Epositive:

how is she responsible bro? undecided

damn bro damn, what you're alluding is the approval of unwanted pregnancy so far it's not terminated...she's just 16 years old for crying out loud so immorality is now the motto angry

i hope your sister won't come across this post, whatever happens to total abstinence sad

#positivevibes
Why do we always blaming the young girls, what about men that like to be dating underage nko, are they not guilty too?
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by egoldman(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
its not right to have baby at 16, however i appreciate the fact the she didn't abort or throw away the baby .

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by ofuonyebi: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
what did the two teenagers know about having a child...

This is nothing but child abuse...

And no wonder there is too much poverty in Zambia like 9ja..
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by dangotesmummy: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
See how that fat sick man is looking at her brez.eeeewwwww brez of a teenager lipsrsealed
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Ayjuri: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Johuzad01:
U said what?
That You Are Needed At Aso Rock
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by gozzlin: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
icon8:

She's 16 years old...you bloody perv!

And so? A 16 year old who knows how to fvck. Did anybody teach her how to ride a dick? Since she decided to tow that line, she should be prepared to take whatever comes her way henceforth, pervs included.
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Musaf(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=egoldman post=59087776]its not right to have baby at 16, however i appreciate the fact the she didn't abort or throw away the baby .[/quote
But right to have sex at 16?
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by yongg: 12:20am On Aug 03, 2017
emmymdk:

Because she took responsibility for her mistake... next thing you will say is that she is too small to have a baby, tell yourself the truth and ask at what age was your first sex?

No offense but... At was age was yours...
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by egoldman(m): 12:37am On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=Musaf post=59091481][/quote]

I said its not right for a 16 year old to have baby , i also mean its not right to have sex at that age , however the deed has been done and cant be reversed , i must applaud her for not doing what most slay queens or whatever you call them in Nigeria would do if they were to be in her condition , now do you understand me ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Maths Teacher Asked To Teach English Language.... / Did You Regret Going For Masters Abroad? / Meet Iya Abubakar Who Became A Professor Of Mathematics At 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.