Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School (51596 Views)

University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) / 6 Common Mistakes Students Make During Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Aragon: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2017
Movingcoil:
you are saying this now cos you know she is far

And the people on Nairaland that I have given "Free Air Time" are also far?
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by raphaeladeyele: 2:59am On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by AntiNigerian: 3:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Penisman:

Fvck you with total abstinence...
You think it's easy especially at that age.

Who told you that there is a specific age for sexual intetcourse?

As soon as a boy's dickk begins to get errection and the girl's pusssy willing to receive the hungry dickk, then they are both of age to have some fuckks...

What you should be saying is for them to be given proper orientation on sex education.
the dick must be cove with Nylon! cheesy
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by praise1705(f): 3:40am On Aug 03, 2017
the movie YELLOW CARD comes to mind
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Codes151(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2017
femzylivey:

It's in Zambia

Read well before commenting
your sick! Read comment well before commenting!

I laugh at this country!

Ask me which country am referring to
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by olawonder(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Epositive:

how is she responsible bro? undecided

damn bro damn, what you're alluding is the approval of unwanted pregnancy so far it's not terminated...she's just 16 years old for crying out loud so immorality is now the motto angry

i hope your sister won't come across this post, whatever happens to total abstinence sad

#positivevibes

Calm down first.
What is ur age? What are ur experiences about life? Hv u ever looked back at history or, u only know what d western world taught u?
If u can physically see that she has a child at 16, that tells u it is absolutely possible! The important thing is that she has ambitions and she intend to pursue them regardless.
Take a chill pill and try understand nature frm an African point of view.
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by femzylivey(m): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Codes151:
your sick! Read comment well before commenting!

I laugh at this country!

Ask me which country am referring to

Oga, take it easy

It would have made better sense if u had used "that" in place of "this".

U sef think am
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by kayzeesoft(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=59081885] shocked

See her flexible breàsts,
I for like commot that baby mouth put my own.[/quote
Agbaya cry]
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Blaqqcorleone(m): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Nice!!!!
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Codes151(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
femzylivey:

Oga, take it easy

It would have made better sense if u had used "that" in place of "this".

U sef think am
sha!! Na nigeria I refer to before! And as u enta me, I still c way out
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by HERSLEY(f): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See her flexible breàsts,
I for like commot that baby mouth put my own.
come put ur mouth for mine
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by mechanics(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
hmmmmm, very funny.
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Mide1data: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Epositive:

how is she responsible bro? undecided

damn bro damn, what you're alluding is the approval of unwanted pregnancy so far it's not terminated...she's just 16 years old for crying out loud so immorality is now the motto angry

i hope your sister won't come across this post, whatever happens to total abstinence sad

#positivevibes

Am nt supporting it ooo, but the age of consent in zambia is 16. She has the right.
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Mide1data: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
icon8:

Maybe na her first time she carry belle.
That notwithstanding, she's still a teenager below legal age!

Age of consent in zambia is 16. It is legal for her to chop cucumber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Maths Teacher Asked To Teach English Language.... / Did You Regret Going For Masters Abroad? / Meet Iya Abubakar Who Became A Professor Of Mathematics At 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.