Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct (4663 Views)

Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hi friends,

I'm very sure today has been cool and wonderful with you. I'm here with you just to update you
with some necessary things which I observed you need to know.

First of all, I know you must have been seeing here and there that you can use your Nigeria IP
to open and operate foreign PayPal accounts that can recieve and send money. The fact is you
can actually use it but the account won't last more than few months before it gets limited and
high mostly banned. The reason for that is very simple; it is because our Internet Service Providers often change their IPs to keep their IPs secured especialy once it gets blacklisted as it do frequently happen to their IPs.

That makes their IPs dynamic(changing) and very unsecured especially at a point when it gets
seriously blacklisted that you might not know which PayPal system hates so much. Paypal loves Static (non changing) IPs because they are usually secured and with very good rating percentage.

They hardly get blacklisted because of their good features and properties as you can in the image
below showing the properties of one of our UK static VPN recently issued to a client with its
screenshot attached to this update compared to that of SMILE 4G LTE network which is even one
of the best ISPs in Nigeria which is also displayed in the second screenshot.

That is that and without much ado, I'm sure you will agree with me that using STATIC IP is far
better than using DYNAMIC IP for opening and accessing PayPal account. Lest I forget, most of
those claiming they run their foreign Paypal accounts on Nigeria IP do run to me for piece of advise after which they will see that their account was limited because of the Nigeria IP.

The most painful thing is that they will end up paying to change to static IP so that their accounts can possibly be restored after going through lots of stress and expenses which they could have avoided by initially using the appropriate STATIC IP.

All these noted, it is not yet too late for you to change to STATIC IP. Don't wait till your Paypal
account is limited before taking necessary steps which might end futile even after lots of stress
and expenses.

If you want to get yourself genuine static VPN IP for operating your PayPal, visit www.ijamexchange.ng/services.php right now

To Your Success! !!
Adesida Oluwasegun a.k.a Presegs
C.E.O, IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by Carmal90(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
legalwealth:
Hi friend,

I'm very sure today has been cool and wonderful with you. I'm here with you just to update you

First of all, I know you must have been seeing here and there that you can use your Nigeria IP
to open and operate foreign PayPal accounts that can recieve and send money. The fact is you
can actually use it but the account won't last more than few months before it gets limited and
high mostly banned. The reason for that is very simple; it is because our Internet Service Providers
often change their IPs to keep their IPs secured especialy once it gets blacklisted as it do frequently
happen to their IPs.

That makes their IPs dynamic(changing) and very unsecured especially at a point when it gets
seriously blacklisted that you might not know which PayPal system hates so much. Paypal loves
Static (non changing) IPs because they are usually secured and with very good rating percentage.
They hardly get blacklisted because of their good features and properties as you can in the image
below showing the properties of one of our UK static VPN recently issued to a client with its
screenshot attached to this update compared to that of SMILE 4G LTE network which is even one
of the best ISPs in Nigeria which is also displayed in the second screenshot

That is that and without much ado, I'm sure you will agree with me that using STATIC IP is far
better than using DYNAMIC IP for opening and accessing PayPal account. Lest I forget, most of
those claiming they run their foreign Paypal accounts on Nigeria IP do run to me for piece of advise
after which they will see that their account was limited because of the Nigeria IP. The most painful
thing is that they will end up paying to change to static IP so that their accounts can possibly be
restored after going through lots of stress and expenses which they could have avoided by initially
using the appropriate STATIC IP.

All these noted, it is not yet too late for you to change to STATIC IP. Don't wait till your Paypal
account is limited before taking necessary steps which might end futile even after lots of stress
and expenses. If you want to get the USA Dedicated STATIC IP that I offer, it is just N7,650 i.e 153
days multiplied by N50 today going by https://www.timeanddate.com/counters/newyear.html which
made us to know that it is just 153 days left till December 31st 2017. That of UK is N25,550 for 1
year( 365 days) while that of UAE(Dubai) is N29,200 for 1 year(365 days).

With all these known dear friend , you can take a bold step by getting yours ordered today by making
corresponding payment through Bank deposit, ATM transfer, Mobile transfer, Internet transfer etc for
the choice of the VPNs that you want to any of the bank account details below:

1. UBA Bank Plc
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

2. GTBank
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

3. First Bank Plc
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

4. Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

5. Diamond Bank Plc
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

After making payment, contact me on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or just send a mail to info (at) ijamsolution (dot) com
notifying me of your payment. You can make the subject of the e-mail to be "Re: Payment for Static VPN"
and include the amount that you paid, your names and the country of the VPN that you want or paid for.
Once your payment is confirmed, you will be mailed within 24 hours with the details of the VPN along with
its very simple/easy step by step guide to installing it. One on one installation is also available at our office in Lagos.

Do not hesistate to REPLY/QUOTE this update if you have any question or whatsoever and I will surely be glad
in seeing how to be of utmost assistance to you. Thanks

To Your Success!

C.E.O IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

You quoted 18k,that am hoping to get now.. Am not understanding ohh
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Carmal90:

You quoted 18k,that am hoping to get now.. Am not understanding ohh

18k for what did I quote?

Are you referring to the charge of opening a UAE (Dubai) STANDARD package Paypal account?
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by Carmal90(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
legalwealth:

18k for what did I quote?

Are you referring to the charge of opening a UAE (Dubai) STANDARD package Paypal account?

Yes on Whatsapp chat, but let me cross check
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Carmal90:

Yes on Whatsapp chat, but let me cross check

This is only about Static VPN IP while those ones given to you are the packages of PayPal account opening service.
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good one dude
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 3:45am On Aug 03, 2017
Immaculatesnow:
Good one dude

Thanks and you are welcome! !!
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2017
Kind of 100% anonymity USA VPN IP that we offer! !!

Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 3:23am On Aug 08, 2017
I've been codely offering this service since 2011 which you can confirm by the response of one of
my loyal subscribers in the screenshot below that it's been quite a long time.

Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 08, 2017
I thought Nigeria banks banned PayPal
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2017
Durentt:
I thought Nigeria banks banned PayPal

They didn't just that some made their cards not usable on international platforms! !!
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2017
Don't be caught up in PayPal's mess and as well be prone to loosing money! !!
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
See this as well! !!

Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by marvelito: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bros please be consistent with the information in ur emails u send out. If ur prices change u shld update immediately thru mail nt waiting till a person contact u. How abt if I ordered immediately from ur Mail without contacting u. Pls Nigerians we need need to b straight forward.
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
marvelito:
Bros please be consistent with the information in ur emails u send out. If ur prices change u shld update immediately thru mail nt waiting till a person contact u. How abt if I ordered immediately from ur Mail without contacting u. Pls Nigerians we need need to b straight forward.

The medium you used to subscribe is being managed with autoresponder which could affect update in the prices of services.
Please note that this is recent and latest update on the service which will be updated on the autoresponder. Although a general e-mail was sent
to all existing subscribers on this update the very day the price was updated. I believe you are a new subscriber who received the old autoresponder's e-mail and I sincerely apologize for that.

Even those that paid according to the old price were told to balance up and those that could not balance up are being refunded accordingly. I'm a very sincere and straight forward person but busy lifestyle could delay update on the platform you are as it won't automatically update itself. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by Soteriahascome: 1:57am On Sep 03, 2017
Would love to buy but im skeptical of my money...

Someone should confirm op's legit shocked shocked shocked
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by marvelito: 6:41am On Sep 03, 2017
legalwealth:

The medium you used to subscribe is being managed with autoresponder which could affect update in the prices of services.
Please note that this is recent and latest update on the service which will be updated on the autoresponder. Although a general e-mail was sent
to all existing subscribers on this update the very day the price was updated. I believe you are a new subscriber who received the old autoresponder's e-mail and I sincerely apologize for that.

Even those that paid according to the old price were told to balance up and those that could not balance up are being refunded accordingly. I'm a very sincere and straight forward person but busy lifestyle could delay update on the platform you are as it won't automatically update itself. Thanks
sir I HV been ur subscriber for yes. Am just surprised I received ur mail few days ago. Chatted with u yesterday. After much argument u asked me to check nairaland for an update. I tot u made the update a long time ago. But u only updated few minutes after my chat. Looked fun I to me anyway. Means i need to always contact u first abt the contents of ur mail bf I place order.
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2017
marvelito:
sir I HV been ur subscriber for yes. Am just surprised I received ur mail few days ago. Chatted with u yesterday. After much argument u asked me to check nairaland for an update. I tot u made the update a long time ago. But u only updated few minutes after my chat. Looked fun I to me anyway. Means i need to always contact u first abt the contents of ur mail bf I place order.

It's sure you didn't read or go through the e-mail regarding the update when it was sent. You were directed here to see the details of the update since you said you didn't see it via e-mail.

Kindly relate with this to make your decision instead of prolonging matter. Thanks
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by SolidGenius(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Please I would like to use the one free day trial option.
Thanks. let me know how to go about it
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
SolidGenius:
Please I would like to use the one free day trial option.
Thanks. let me know how to go about it

Good day!

But sorry, free trial is currently not available.
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by SolidGenius(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2017
legalwealth:

Good day!

But sorry, free trial is currently not available.
Alright, what about a 5 day plan?? I just want to test if the IP could bypass the website's watch rader. If it does, I would upgrade.

Please am a mobile user.
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
SolidGenius:
Alright, what about a 5 day plan?? I just want to test if the IP could bypass the website's watch rader. If it does, I would upgrade.

Please am a mobile user.

Sorry! That is currently not available. Thanks
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2017
This service started in 2011 and it is still waxing stronger year after year. One configured in the office yesterday for a client gave 100% anonymous when checked via whoer.net.

It is never too late for you to get yours; it is just N5,300 today which will last till the year ends.

Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2017
Soteriahascome:

I'm just seeing this update. You have no reason to be scared as I've been offering this service
since 2011 and if you check this thread probably, you will see a testimony from one of our users. Thanks
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by Ifebaby16(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2017
Soteriahascome:

Of course, he's legit. I've been to their office to transact business before. IJAM Exchange.

Here's my blog. http://blogdevelopers.net

1 Like

Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by gidimasters(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Legalwealth, Good afternoon please I need your help sir

1 Like

Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
gidimasters:
Legalwealth, Good afternoon please I need your help sir

Alright!

I'm already with you on whatsapp. Let's continue from there! !!
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by Damix007(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Is this service still available? If yes, can one make payment for the rest of the year??

legalwealth:
Hi friend,

high mostly banned. The reason for that is very simple; it is because our Internet Service Providers
often change their IPs to keep their IPs secured especialy once it gets blacklisted as it do frequently
happen to their IPs.

seriously blacklisted that you might not know which PayPal system hates so much. Paypal loves
Static (non changing) IPs because they are usually secured and with very good rating percentage.
of the best ISPs in Nigeria which is also displayed in the second screenshot

those claiming they run their foreign Paypal accounts on Nigeria IP do run to me for piece of advise
after which they will see that their account was limited because of the Nigeria IP. The most painful
thing is that they will end up paying to change to static IP so that their accounts can possibly be
restored after going through lots of stress and expenses which they could have avoided by initially
using the appropriate STATIC IP.

and expenses. If you want to get the USA Dedicated STATIC IP that I offer, it is just N7,650 i.e 153
days multiplied by N50 today going by https://www.timeanddate.com/counters/newyear.html which
made us to know that it is just 153 days left till December 31st 2017. That of UK is N25,550 for 1
year( 365 days) while that of UAE(Dubai) is N29,200 for 1 year(365 days).

With all these known dear friend , you can take a bold step by getting yours ordered today by making
corresponding payment through Bank deposit, ATM transfer, Mobile transfer, Internet transfer etc for
the choice of the VPNs that you want to any of the bank account details below:

1. UBA Bank Plc
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

2. GTBank
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

3. First Bank Plc
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

4. Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

5. Diamond Bank Plc
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

After making payment, contact me on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or just send a mail to info (at) ijamsolution (dot) com
notifying me of your payment. You can make the subject of the e-mail to be "Re: Payment for Static VPN"
and include the amount that you paid, your names and the country of the VPN that you want or paid for.
Once your payment is confirmed, you will be mailed within 24 hours with the details of the VPN along with
its very simple/easy step by step guide to installing it. One on one installation is also available at our office in Lagos.

Do not hesistate to REPLY/QUOTE this update if you have any question or whatsoever and I will surely be glad
in seeing how to be of utmost assistance to you. Thanks

To Your Success!

C.E.O IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Damix007:
Is this service still available? If yes, can one make payment for the rest of the year??

It is still so much available and you can make payment for the rest of the year.
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
legalwealth:
This is nice page with nice update but for getting across to this page,I will like to suggest these four pages on this same nairaland that you need to read for more details on operating a functional PayPal account in Nigeria.

They are:

The Most Important SECRET Of Operating Paypal Account In Nigeria => https://www.nairaland.com/3885800/here-most-important-secret-operating

Here Is The EVIDENCE That Paypal Limiting Accounts Is Not Wickedness => https://www.nairaland.com/3932323/here-evidence-paypal-limiting-accounts

Top Reason You Should Not Use Nigeria IP To Open Or Operate Your Paypal Account => https://www.nairaland.com/3962904/top-reason-should-not-use

How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example => https://www.nairaland.com/3919910/how-know-ur-ip-secured
Re: Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct by legalwealth(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing

Kindly visit, bookmark and follow https://www.nairaland.com/5246072/scam-fraud-alert-naija-paypal for detailed updates
regarding discoveries that warranted public noticification. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / I Found A DIAMOND (pictures) / Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.