Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Latest Airtel "Free" Browsing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Airtel "Free" Browsing (1070 Views)

LATEST AIRTEL AND MTN FREE DATA / Airtel 4G LTE Bonus Gives Airtel Free 4GB And 25% Data Bonus / Airtel Free 500mb Data And 1gb For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Airtel "Free" Browsing by mikeycharles(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Let me just go straight to the point

step 1: Dial *482# and 2gb will be given to you for unlimited downloads

step 2: the speed will be slow due to the compulsory 2g connection

step 3: Now for the main gist, make use of uc browser to download your files, you can go to bed at night and by the next morning all your files will be fully downloaded especially movies

I know I'm gonna be downloading shadowhunters and GoT tonight grin
Re: Latest Airtel "Free" Browsing by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Op is really very unserious
Dont you know that code is for 2g plan and you'll be charged
Attention seeker oshi grin
Re: Latest Airtel "Free" Browsing by mikeycharles(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
badoi:
Op is really very unserious Dont you know that code is for 2g plan and you'll be charged Attention seeker oshi grin
mods abeg come and do your work

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A5 For Sale In Ibadan / Data Saving App / My Experience With Carlcare And Tecno Droid Pad 7c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.