Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India (29175 Views)

Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos / Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India / Nigerian Baby Whose Joystick Was Cut Off During Circumcision Flown To India.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by jamesbridget13(f): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
oxaxcool:
Hope they will allow him test his joy stick after the surgery 4 proper active service in the future grin grin grin grin
will u provide ur daughter for d experiment?

Abeg no finish me ooooooo

I was joking grin grin grin grin

Moreover, I want to sleep grin
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Stellaenefa(f): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
YelloweWest:

I cried more than my son sef cry

I started crying as soon as we got to the hospital...

I invited the matron to my house...left my baby with hubby and walked out of the house...I didn't want to hear him cry...my only son...first experience...told hubby to call me when the matron was done with the circumcision...
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by EdDave(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why on earth will I give allow anyone other than a qualified personnel circumcize my son?

Seems this man is the father of my classmate in sec sch years ago, 1994 precisely, who defined circumcision as "the cutting away of the upper tip of the penis". shocked

There is a difference b/w the tip of the penis and the outer layer of the tip of the penis. angry

Sense fall on them. undecided
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by medolab90(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wicked man

His dick should also be chopped off and let's see how it feels
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Stellaenefa(f): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=YelloweWest post=59091886]I'm sure he was not circumcised by a dr

Local Circumcision in this modern age??
My sisters son nearly bleed to death after the Dr cut his major artery

Women are much better at Circumcision than men

After safe Delivery!! Thank God the baby is alive..
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by MrHenshaw: 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
0b100100111:
Cant imagine life without my penis!

My kidney and liver will probably be gaining erection when I see "Toto"

Your brain is already having erection.
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by sayisayi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
I don hear am but no believe before.

The cutter is the original enemy of progress
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by hibee4uall(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Thank God u find rescuer or else the boy would be the one to kill you ppl when d time ripe...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by jmaxjohn(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ayo001:
Were you not circumcised when you were born ?
Will you keep kwayet!
Why circumcise an 8 month old child?
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Flown to india? Dem de sell joystick that side?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by bellenornor(f): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
robosky02:
eliza nurse
Don't mind them. Nurse Eliza.. Quacks everywhere
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by mrsfavour(f): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ontarget:
The family better give that boy back his diick or kill him or else if he grows up and discovers such a vital part was removed from him heads will roll.
hahahahah,pls dont kill me with laughter
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by yongg: 12:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Stellaenefa:

Truly, we play too much...we take things for granted...Circumcision is just 5,000 naira for a trained and experienced matron..compared to travelling to India

Hi, is it necessary for one's son to be circumcised? Why is it done, what happens if you don't
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by DISkills: 3:08am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by kevoh(m): 4:47am On Aug 03, 2017
Humility017:

then....I will go with this...
thanks....I don't want my children go through these pains.
Yimu, there is still pain in ring circumcision! Only way to avoid the pains is by not doing it at all.
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by somehow: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2017
Is circumcision a must?

Infact, why circumcise in the first place?

Isn't the world against that of women? Why is the world silent when it comes to that of men?

Infact if such an important tool needs restructuring, why did God even create it so?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by somehow: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2017
Help me ask them o. Why is it okay for the male and not for the female?
yongg:

Hi, is it necessary for one's son to be circumcised? Why is it done, what happens if you don't
Re: Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India by Anextin(f): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
That's how they nearly sabotage my boys own n the hospital. Scientist its time you people invent a cream that can rub off that extra skin like u did with the belly botton own. That way our little champs won't be suffering pains biko. Do something OK. Can't even stay in the room when its been done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Emzor Sales Rep "Marketing" Codeine To Undercover Reporters From BBC / Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It / COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.