Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos (73611 Views)

Thief Jumps Inside Lagos Lagoon After Stealing, Gets Rescued (Photos) / Missing Adewura Bello Found Dead In A Canal In Lagos / Kidnapper Discovered Inside A Canal In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dem for use stones take bring am out from the canal.na God jest save am today make him go thank him God.
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by phemoluv02(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chisos krist shocked shocked
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by muller101(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
sarrki:
He's a Smart one
ur mentor I guess

1 Like

Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by pweshboi(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
ahamonyeka:
I swear but,why we no fit do am our senate and house of reps?
I think our main problem towards that is lack of unity and differences in religions and culture. You see we all agree to catch a thief and melt punishment to him or her but we don't agree on doing same to a senator or governor that loots our money cos of just one reason GREEDINESS And DISUNITY
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by Generalkaycee(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
Voom ka mma karia statement
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by tinny898(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Omo pepo dy vex
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by begwong: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dem for carry some of the imported snakes by Governor ortomatic join an for the river to play 2geda!!!

1 Like

Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by Monsuru1966(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
c2d0cb9d-12c0-4c9e-ad61-bfe263708852
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
dem dey fear jungle justice, yet dem go still dey thief, politicians take note, one day be one day monkey go go market e ll no return.
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by begwong: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Monsuru1966:
c2d0cb9d-12c0-4c9e-ad61-bfe263708852
Waris dis, don't smoke weed while on NL?

2 Likes

Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
pweshboi:

I think our main problem towards that is lack of unity and differences in religions and culture. You see we all agree to catch a thief and melt punishment to him or her but we don't agree on doing same to a senator or governor that loots our money cos of just one reason GREEDINESS And DISUNITY
yes,we do not speak in one voice and again fear and greed as you rightly wrote.
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by KingRex1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Those dirty festac canals lipsrsealed
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by pweshboi(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
ahamonyeka:
yes,we do not speak in one voice and again fear and greed as you rightly wrote.
You see one thing ehn, when politicians see that the people have become fearless and her ready and determined to remove them in position or are against them that's when u see them quoting the Bible on social media up and down or you'll see them quickly rush to there constituency and repaint a block of 2 blocks of classrooms. They are the ones scared instead. It's just a shame we don't know how to use our voice and even sell we've sold the voice Gan for akara and popcorn during campaigns and elections
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by greatman247(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
zubzero:
Omo people dey vex o. Thief enter canal, dem still drag am come out. . . shocked

I just wish we would treat our politicians this way too... They deserve serious beating for the hardship they make people pass through.

you are correct
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by mrslimib(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dis guy must face justice!!!!
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by taiwolomo1: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
The guy wan follow canal reach Canada be na . ....make them free em. lol
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
he get luck this yellowbar demons would have make human barbeque out of him... go and sin no more because they might not be tomorrow
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by 900warriorz: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
ahamonyeka:
I swear but,why we no fit do am our senate and house of reps?
take the lead, wed follow cool
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by Bakrabas: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
that's revolution bro... That day is coming

zubzero:
Omo people dey vex o. Thief enter canal, dem still drag am come out. . . shocked

I just wish we would treat our politicians this way too... They deserve serious beating for the hardship they make people pass through.
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by discman2k2(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
sarrki:
He's a Smart one
Which kain smartness? Adrenaline influenced smartness. Fight or flight hormones surely makes u smart anytime anyday. If not, then ur d last mumu on earth.

Hahahahhah
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by dtruth50: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Good
d video nko?
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by M7even(m): 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I tell my boys, If you can't do it fine Don't do the crime!!
It breaks my heart seeing petty criminals caught so easily.
jati jati wo lon so jare.....
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by baddosky1: 12:17am On Aug 03, 2017
zubzero:

Eg: Amaechi
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by Malawian(m): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2017
would this guy have been stealing if he had got his promised 5k stipend from the current government? I think he should sue the government for OBT 419.
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by raphy(m): 12:35am On Aug 03, 2017
grin
the thief na mumu he think he is too smart.
why didn't he just faint the would v leave him.he thought tht canal WL save his weed smoking face .
police wil release him in just 3days.naija police like money too much...
jungle justice is the best in this buhari era .

say no to crime.

1 Like

Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by Gkemz: 12:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Dem for allow am die drowned. He wants steal and enjoy another man's sweat.
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by hokafor(m): 1:34am On Aug 03, 2017
U may not be this lucky next time
Re: Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos by Tsmart1(m): 2:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Need cheap used UK Laptops call me 09095620116

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape / Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.