Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem - Computers (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem (20874 Views)

Fresh Arrival Pcs For Sale / Computer Engineers Come In For Your Bread And Butter / Uk Usedmini Laptop Promo(22k 4hours Battery)50 Pcs Tcall /whatapp08087852162 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 3:08am On Aug 11, 2020
smith2bj:

yes, it does when it charge up to 96%[color=#000099][/color]

I will suggest you get a replacement battery first then we take it up from there.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2020
Teejay13:

Maybe you should upgrade to 4GB atleast also try to uninstall some of the idle applications you dont use so as to free up space in the system and enhance the laptop speed.
Theres no app on it, i just formatted it. Only the OS is on it
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
pinkyruledworld:
Theres no app on it, i just formatted it. Only the OS is on it

Okay fine, upgrade the system RAM. Am optimistic that this will solve your problem
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Teejay13:

Okay fine, upgrade the system RAM. Am optimistic that this will solve your problem
ok thanks. I ll do just that.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Scavvy: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Good day, please my hp pavilion dv6 had stopped displaying after I had spilled a little bit of water on the floor where the laptop was, pls is the display totally dead...
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Scavvy:
Good day, please my hp pavilion dv6 had stopped displaying after I had spilled a little bit of water on the floor where the laptop was, pls is the display totally dead...

Does it power on, when you try to switch it on?

If yes, then it has to be loosed, washed with ethanol or water and detergent then dry and hitted.

Hope this solves your problem.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Fran6ik: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
I cracked my HP 15-u473c N5S76UA touchpad screen

Please who can change it for me and cost. Thanks
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2020
Good morning NL
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Scavvy: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2020
Teejay13:

If yes, then it has to be loosed, washed with ethanol or water and detergent then dry and hitted.

Yes it powers on, thank you very much, I'll do that..

1 Like

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Samuel60: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Guys is it possible to get this components ?

Operating System Windows 10 Professional (64 bit)
CPUIntel Core i7-8700 Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.60 GHz)Graphics CardIntegrated : Intel HD 630 GraphicsStorage : 1TB Western Digital Red SATA 2.5" hard driveRAM16GB DDR4 RAM
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 4:37am On Aug 13, 2020
Samuel60:
Guys is it possible to get this components ?

Operating System Windows 10 Professional (64 bit)
CPUIntel Core i7-8700 Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.60 GHz)Graphics CardIntegrated : Intel HD 630 GraphicsStorage : 1TB Western Digital Red SATA 2.5" hard driveRAM16GB DDR4 RAM

You might be lucky to get it though, keep on searching
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by unikazzy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pls house ....

What could caused this kind of screen display

OK HP ZBOOK

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by udemzyudex(m): 12:25am On Aug 18, 2020
unikazzy:
Pls house ....

OK HP ZBOOK

Did you update your laptop? If yes, uninstall the display adapter driver in device manager and restart your laptop.

If no, it's possible signal cable or screen is faulty.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
unikazzy:
Pls house ....

OK HP ZBOOK

Seems like the graphix of your laptop is bad

1 Like

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lets all have a great weekend
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Scavvy: 12:16am On Aug 26, 2020
Teejay13:

Good day, took the laptop to get repaired, he just looked at it and said it's the vga on the board, that it'll cost 10,000 to repair, wanted to know if it's over priced

1 Like

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Scavvy: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Scavvy:

Good day, took the laptop to get repaired, he just looked at it and said it's the vga on the board, that it'll cost 10,000 to repair
Sorry wanted to know if it's overpriced
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Scavvy:

Sorry wanted to know if it's overpriced

Everyone with his/her price tag.

The button line is finding a lasting solution to the problem.

My own as long as he can be able to solve your problem, go ahead and do with him.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Scavvy: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2020
Teejay13:

Everyone with his/her price tag.

The button line is finding a lasting solution to the problem.

My own as long as he can be able to solve your problem, go ahead and do with him.
Ohhk thank you

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 4:57am On Sep 14, 2020
Good morning great NL. Engineers.

May oluwa shine his blessings on us all this week amen!
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Now available at your service, kindly DM or call us 07038517455
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Olajydeey: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2020
Engineers in the house,
I used my laptop to watch movie from 3am-6am.
I switched it off To sleep a little while.As i woke up to switch it back on ..it would power up but it wont display at..it would give me a 4 beep sound & switch off itself, I have removed battery tire
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
Olajydeey:
Engineers in the house,
I used my laptop to watch movie from 3am-6am.
I switched it off To sleep a little while.As i woke up to switch it back on ..it would power up but it wont display at..it would give me a 4 beep sound & switch off itself, I have removed battery tire

Kindly turn it off, uninstall and reinstall the system RAM if it is accessible.

Hope it solves the problem!
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Olajydeey: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Teejay13:

Kindly turn it off, uninstall and reinstall the system RAM if it is accessible.

Hope it solves the problem!

Can I send You a video?
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 5:59am On Oct 01, 2020
Good morning NL.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by anneboleyn(f): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2020
Is it possible to transfer old RAM and hard disk from a dead laptop to a new one!
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2020
anneboleyn:
Is it possible to transfer old RAM and hard disk from a dead laptop to a new one!

Yes it is possible to transfer hard disk and Ram from one system to another.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by geodemainguy(m): 4:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Hello good morning. Please how can one use dual monitor during an online test without being detected by proctoring. Is there anything I need to disable on the laptop first, so that the display screen will not show dual monitor. Please l will appreciate urgent response.

1 Like

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 5:34am On Oct 02, 2020
geodemainguy:
Hello good morning. Please how can one use dual monitor during an online test without being detected by proctoring. Is there anything I need to disable on the laptop first, so that the display screen will not show dual monitor. Please l will appreciate urgent response.

Good morning,

Am sorry i actually have no idea on this. Maybe you can contact does who have written exams online before so as to gain insight.

Thank you
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by cephasdultimate: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2020
Bro good morning i bought a hp laptop last year and it was working well until september When my bro charged it over night. The following morning when i tried to power it on it showed the low battery and fully charged signal simultaneously and it refuse to power on. Pls bro answer my question
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2020
cephasdultimate:
Bro good morning i bought a hp laptop last year and it was working well until september When my bro charged it over night. The following morning when i tried to power it on it showed the low battery and fully charged signal simultaneously and it refuse to power on. Pls bro answer my question

Are you sure your battery is okay?

Try to connect the laptop charger and power on lets see. Further more you can remove laptop battery and connect just the laptop charger then power on
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Kenox: 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Teejay13:
Now available at your service, kindly DM or call us 07038517455
Can I contact you? I want to go into laptop repairs, looking for some online mentorship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boot Device Not Found / How To Take Screenshots Of Entire And Parts Of Your Computer Screen (windows) / Major Differences Between Windows 7 And Windows 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.