Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) (36560 Views)

Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) / Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by OneHead: 2:35am On Aug 03, 2017
Nigerian Boy Poses With Portrait After Surviving Accident In Ghana,
A facebook testimony.

Henry who is an up and coming artiste based in Ghana had produced a couple of tracks and escaped being injured in an accident that saw loss of lives. The only loss is the glass break on the portrait frame.
Portrait..

Henry had given a testimony of this accident on facebook, Here is what he wrote...

Hold your God and Hold him tight...

On my way to Aflao...Got involved in this, ...

But nothing happened to me, no scratch, some lost their life... Some got injured, but am safe.

My Journey still continued... To Benin.

#tell the world.

more pictures...
http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/boy-poses-portrait-surv-accident-gh/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2017
I thank God for your life.....

Be grateful always....

To everyone reading this, my good God will protect and preserve every one of us... We shall see through this year and more to come, with joy and happiness in Jesus name...

My first FTC since I joined nairaland.. All thanks to Glo network and me for being jobless undecided undecided undecided

Abeg help me find work oooo

Since seun doesn't pay for being FTC, can I be paid with likes please smiley smiley smiley

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by hopramaxi(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Naija no dey carry last.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by Castle88: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2017
K

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by goldenarrow: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Halleluyah

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by heinrichy(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Seen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Lucky you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by ujay4u(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by BUHARItesticles: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Too bad, sense of empathy and sympathy is gone

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Nigerians sha
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by Sultty(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2017
The grim reaper right now

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by Hadone(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Na waooo
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by tellwisdom: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2017
RIP bro...Why did he go to ghana in the first place?
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by shaiba(f): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2017
And his name is...? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by medolab90(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2017
K
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by classicsuave(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2017
Wetin we no go see for this country grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2017
That's inhumane
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2017
shaiba:
And his name is...? cheesy
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2017
naxo
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by pistopee(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2017
Common have respect for the injured, Stupid boy[img][/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2017
classicsuave:
Wetin we no go see for this country grin grin grin
which country my brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2017
.we have taken this act to another man's land

Weldone sir

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by jashar(f): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2017
So oo u still went there to take PISHURE? I believe ur brain was in d middle of em then

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by delvharry: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2017
ndidibabe:
Lucky you.
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2017
There has to be some other sort of explanation about someone surviving a tragic accident, other than that "Holding God or serving God well".
The people who died or got injured are all pagans abi?

One thing we Christians must realise is that there you don't get any preferential treatment about incidences that happen to you in life, just because you pray, fast, pay tithe or engage in one religious activity. You think God is a partial God and He will care more about you more than (and neglect) Muslims or pagans, because they didn't pray or engage in one spiritual - as you would call it - activity. it is the same God that created everyone.
Life is more physical that spiritual, we must realise.
Christians, please serve God, continue with your religious activities, if it makes you feel good and if you love your pastors and their churches so much, but don't believe that thing most pastors will tell you, "Your service gives you a preferential treatment in affairs of life". Your reward my dear, is peace in the after life.
In this present world, we will all sweat it out. We take what life gives us, and we get strength from ourselves to move on. Everything you need in this life, God has already given or provided in you. God plans/allows everything (both bad and good incidences, birth and death, health and sickness, etc) to continue in a balanced state - of course I mean things that are not controlled by man. That is what makes it life. Life is not, and can never be paradise. It is the fear of this reality that makes most Christians seek redemption by their religious acts- prayer, fasting, paying tithe, night vigils, working in church units, etc. I encourage Christians to continue all these, because you love your church and also because of the social benefits (humans are social beings). But know. Your prayer or religious acts will not disrupt the equilibrium of life just for your sake. That is the reason I will never make a prayer of request, or start being religious because I want a special preference from God. I will make a prayer of appreciation, instead. I will be realistic enough to know, that what I need in life, is already there. If I can't find it using the physical resources God has given me, then I didn't need it or perhaps, it even isn't there and even religion will not bring it.
Whatever happens to me in life, I am strong enough to accept it as my fate and move on.
Summarily, let us shift focus, from faith to fate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by alagba333(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2017
congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Myanmar Plane With 104 On Board Crashes / Tanker Explodes In Omurelu, Rivers State. Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Retired Aircraft Hauled Across Roads To Become New Attraction In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.