Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) (36570 Views)

Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) / Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by marooh: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2017
I think say na testimonies thread this post for dey.

Just become cele and make FP at nairaland.

NextTopic 2face goat involved in accident grin

Niga why nah
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by amzee(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2017
NaijaBetKing:
57QSWL3 (100 Odds) Chance Mix ( or Ov 2.5)

57QWGQK (5 Odds) Chance Mix (2 or NG) A Must Play.

Make The Bookies Frown. smiley

Stake Responsibly, Win Ruggedly.

#NBK
How sure are your games?
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by derahhh(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2017
tellwisdom:
RIP bro...Why did he go to ghana in the first place?

Brozz he isn't dead.....okay

He. Say thank God say him no die

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2017
NaijaBetKing:
57QSWL3 (100 Odds) Chance Mix ( or Ov 2.5)

57QWGQK (5 Odds) Chance Mix (2 or NG) A Must Play.

Make The Bookies Frown. smiley

Stake Responsibly, Win Ruggedly.

#NBK

I see u grin
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by smith666999(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2017
is that person a Nigerian boy or a Nigerian man?

Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by kelly72: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2017
Ubijamh6:
Ahah

YAHOO YAHOO SCAMMER
Nobody should patronise this idiot, he is a hungry scammer.

I once called him to sell me 5gb 9mobile data. He said I could pay after confirming the data on my sim.
I sent him the number to recharge. A little later I received an sms saying I now had 5000mb
Immediately he sent me his bank account as follows: DAODU OPEYEMI, GTB, ACCT NO. 0123756564
to pay him N2500. I almost transferred the money immediately according to our agreement.
But something nudged me to try to connect first. I did and there was no megabyte.
Quickly I called him several times before he picked. He said I should transfer the money before he could activate
the internet for me.
There was a shouting match and I dropped.
There are many people genuinely selling data online. I have patronised many of them successfully so I am not
saying everyone in it is a scammer.

THIS GUY UP HERE SHOULD BE AVOIDED BY EVERYONE. HE IS A THIEF
HIS NAME IS DAODU OPEYEMI,
HE ALSO CALLS HIMSELF SMARTCONNECT
HIS FRAUD ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 0123756564
THE BANK IS GTB

BE CAREFUL OF DEVIL'S CHILDREN
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by femzylivey(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2017
tellwisdom:

tellwisdom,

Your Brain and eyes are paining you

wisdom is far from you
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

I see u grin

cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by majorcases: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2017
OneHead:
Nigerian Boy Poses With Portrait After Surviving Accident In Ghana,
A facebook testimony.

Henry who is an up and coming artiste based in Ghana had produced a couple of tracks and escaped being injured in an accident that saw loss of lives. The only loss is the glass break on the portrait frame.
Portrait..

Henry had given a testimony of this accident on facebook, Here is what he wrote...

Hold your God and Hold him tight...

On my way to Aflao...Got involved in this, ...

But nothing happened to me, no scratch, some lost their life... Some got injured, but am safe.

My Journey still continued... To Benin.

#tell the world.

more pictures...
http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/boy-poses-portrait-surv-accident-gh/

He is always capable to save life, when grace is with you. I thank God for that.
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by dotcile28(f): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
tellwisdom:
did u read the story sha
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by Kingphenome(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
tellwisdom:
if only you were patient enough to read and understand,your public display of stupidity would have been avoided.
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
survivor1986:
There has to be some other sort of explanation about someone surviving a tragic accident, other than that "Holding God or serving God well".
The people who died or got injured are all pagans abi?

One thing Christians must realise is that there you don't get any preferential treatment about incidences that happen to you in life, just because you pray, fast, pay tithe or engage in one religious activity. You think God is a partial God and He will not care more about you more than (and neglect) Muslims or pagans, because they didn't pray or engage in one spiritual - as you would call it - activity. it is the same God that created everyone.
Life is more physical that spiritual, we must realise.
Christians, please serve God, continue with your religious activities, if it makes you feel good and if you love your pastors and their churches so much, but don't believe that thing most pastors will tell you, "Your service gives you a preferential treatment in affairs of life". Your reward my dear, is peace in the after life.
In this present world, we will all sweat it out. We take what life gives us, and we get strength from ourselves to move on. Everything you need in this life, God has already given or provided in you. God plans/allows everything (both bad and good incidences, birth and death, health and sickness, etc) to continue in a balanced state - of course I mean things that are not controlled by man. That is what makes it life. Life is not, and can never be paradise. It is the fear of this reality that makes most Christians seek redemption by their religious acts- prayer, fasting, paying tithe, night vigils, working in church units, etc. I encourage Christians to continue all these, because you love your church and also because of the social benefits (humans are social beings). But know. Your prayer or religious acts will not disrupt the equilibrium of life just for your sake. That is the reason I will never make a prayer of request, or start being religious because I want a special preference from God. I will make a prayer of appreciation, instead. I will be realistic enough to know, that what I need in life, is already there. If I can't find it using the physical resources God has given me, then I didn't need it or perhaps, it even isn't there and even religion will not bring it.
Whatever happens to me in life, I am strong enough to accept it as my fate and move on.
Summarily, let us shift focus, from faith to fate.

Word!!
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
he no even remember wish the dead RIP,na only his own prayer he they do...dats life anyway
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
NaijaBetKing:

cool cool cool

Dat ur game na killer punch ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) by joey150(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
survivor1986:
There has to be some other sort of explanation about someone surviving a tragic accident, ot

It is refreshing to know that this kind of mind still exist. Spot on. Always what i have tried to make people understand.

Once you start a prayer with people have died yesterday or people are sick and we are not i just get really put off.

Not many people realise that life is all about timing and circumstance. I am sure he was lucky to be seated at a place in the bus that was unaffected by the impact.

It's good to thank God..but not at the mercy of other people's misfortune

(1) (2) (Reply)

Myanmar Plane With 104 On Board Crashes / Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia / Tanker Explodes In Omurelu, Rivers State. Many Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.