Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Subaru Owners Please Lets Meet Here.. Thanks - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Subaru Owners Please Lets Meet Here.. Thanks (4593 Views)

Ford Explorer Owners: Please Share Your Experience! I'm About To Buy One. / The Two Things That Can Kill A Man. Please Lets Address One Here. / Car Owners Please Avoid Driving Through Floods And Save Your Lives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Subaru Owners Please Lets Meet Here.. Thanks by Originalsly: 4:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Kuzee23:
If you need any parts... the one you will be buying more often is the shocks absorbers ... Brake PADS..... Spark plugs na the same with every other car... but if you need any subaru part.. holla me here...

So where the pic of your car in Naija?... all we be seeing is the car on a dealer lot.
Re: Subaru Owners Please Lets Meet Here.. Thanks by KIDfurniture(m): 8:45pm On May 22, 2021
Car sold ... the first 2 pix na Nigeria
Re: Subaru Owners Please Lets Meet Here.. Thanks by Cryomancer: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Kuzee23:
If you need any parts... the one you will be buying more often is the shocks absorbers ... Brake PADS..... Spark plugs na the same with every other car... but if you need any subaru part.. holla me here...
Good day Sir... Please can you give me any contact that specializes is sales of Subaru parts.

I need the Impreza WRX body kits.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wrong Engine Oil Spec Epidemic. / How My Car Was Booked By The LASG VIS Camera / Honda Cars - Why Do They Get Such A Bad Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.