Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Instagram Star Known For Sexy Stunts On Motorbike Dies In High-speed Crash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Instagram Star Known For Sexy Stunts On Motorbike Dies In High-speed Crash (1586 Views)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Star Known For Sexy Stunts On Motorbike Dies In High-speed Crash by daniel100bc(m): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2017
Olga Pronina, who gained more than 160,000 followers with her risky videos, careered off the road and hit a fence

Olga Pronina, 40, gained more than 160,000 followers online with her pictures and videos of risky manouevres.
She frequently posted clips of her riding her BMW S1000RR motorbike at high speed while wearing very little.

In one recent video, she blew a kiss from the seat while wearing just a short dress.
Olga died after her bike left the road and hit a fence, smashing into two pieces, police in Russia said.
Olga, who went by the nickname 'Monika9422', was reportedly a hairdresser and also posed in lingerie and swimwear on her bike.
She wrote online about her love for her bike, which she credited for the "sparkle in her eyes".
Monica wrote: "I love it because it forgives me my foolishness, for saving my sorry ass, thank you for never failing me, for making my lonely nights better, for helping me to forget troubles of my life, for training my body and my brain.
"I am grateful to it for the sparkles in my eyes, for the warm wind blowing on my cheeks when my visor is open, for unbelievable excitement and a feeling of flowing in the air, for doses of adrenaline."
"Thank you for gifting me freedom… and I know that I am not alone. There are thousands like me, those madly in love with their metal horses."
Olga is believed to have been mother to a 16-year-old daughter.
It is not known if she was filming another video at the time of the crash.

watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xp58LqF5eY

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/instagram-babe-known-saucy-stunts-10914874

cc. lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Instagram Star Known For Sexy Stunts On Motorbike Dies In High-speed Crash by KardinalZik(m): 6:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Eiya...Instagram will miss you
Re: Instagram Star Known For Sexy Stunts On Motorbike Dies In High-speed Crash by nrexzy: 7:12am On Aug 03, 2017
A slay queen gone
Re: Instagram Star Known For Sexy Stunts On Motorbike Dies In High-speed Crash by cochtrane(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Instagram Star Known For Sexy Stunts On Motorbike Dies In High-speed Crash by seunny4lif(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2017
She slayed to make money and now death has slayed her.

I can't say anthing

1 Like

Re: Instagram Star Known For Sexy Stunts On Motorbike Dies In High-speed Crash by chimah3(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2017
Sad !! sad

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Traveling To Georgia / How To Get A Visa To Malta / What Can $10 Buy In CAPE VERDE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.