Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) (2685 Views)

I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine / A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by Adewuyi463: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2017
1. Join the family
Download ALAT from Google Play or the Apple App Store, sign up with your BVN and phone number, then upload a couple of basic documents to activate your account.

2. *Sign up with this referral code AIY5VG and you could make some money too.*

3. Refer your friends
Open the ALAT app, sign in and click Refer a Friend on the menu to get your unique referral code. Share this code with your friends by chat, SMS, email or on social media.

4. Cash out
For every friend who joins ALAT with your referral code and funds their ALAT account with 500 naira, we'll give you a gift of 500 naira. When you refer up to ten friends who all fund their ALAT accounts with 500 naira and upload required documents, we'll add 5,000 naira to your account for a total of 10,000 naira.

Benefits
1. Free MasterCard within two days
2. Zero account
3. The #500 can be used for anything like airtime and data

Note: You must find your account with minimum of #500

Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by Oliveronline: 7:50am On Aug 03, 2017
can I pay money into the account over the counter and can I withdraw at any ATM machine and can I use it to make payments on pos?
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by holluikon(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Is it only for wema bank customers only??
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by Segadem(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2017
holluikon:
Is it only for wema bank customers only??
No
It's only for those who have BVN No.
If you have bvn then you are good to go grin
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by holluikon(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Segadem:
No
It's only for those who have BVN No.
If you have bvn then you are good to go grin

I've been trying to fund the account using my verve Atm card ;but it's not successful and I've been charged thrice, what wrong and how can I get back my money?
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by Segadem(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
holluikon:

I've been trying to fund the account using my verve Atm card ;but it's not successful and I've been charged thrice, what wrong and how can I get back my money?
[i] oh, sorry about that, but I did mine with ease. [i]
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by holluikon(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Segadem:
[i] oh, sorry about that, but I did mine with ease. [i]
Also its not recognizing my first bank account number,
What could have been the cause?
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by mikeycharles(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
pls use my own referral code 7T5VFG
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by holluikon(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
mikeycharles:
pls use my own referral code 7T5VFG
Pls help me check if it would bring my account details from your said.,I've been trying it here but not recognusing my bank and idk what I did wrong

Pls my bank no 3080932229
First bank
Pls upload a screen shot and let me see
Note: you'll do it under the transfer money—>
Thanks in advance
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by mikeycharles(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
holluikon:

Pls help me check if it would bring my account details from your said.,I've been trying it here but not recognusing my bank and idk what I did wrong

Pls my bank no 3080932229
First bank
Pls upload a screen shot and let me see
Note: you'll do it under the transfer money—>
Thanks in advance
Acct not found, ensure your acct no is correct
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by holluikon(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
mikeycharles:
Acct not found, ensure your acct no is correct
That's what it's showing and my account is very correct
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by holluikon(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2017
Pls use my code also
RDAQXH
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by holluikon(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Have anyone received his/her card here?? I'm yet to receive mine and its over the stated 2days now

@Adewuyi463
@oliveronline
@mikeycharles
@segadem

Have you all gotten your card??
Anyone
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by Segadem(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
holluikon:
Have anyone received his/her card here?? I'm yet to receive mine and its over the stated 2days now

@Adewuyi463
@oliveronline
@mikeycharles
@segadem

Anyone
yeah
...but u can still make use of online app nao, I prefer that one to card sef
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by Oliveronline: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
got my card today.... it was delivered to my door step.
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by holluikon(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Oliveronline:
got my card today.... it was delivered to my door step.

Sorry after how many days of the request?
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by Oliveronline: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
holluikon:

Sorry after how many days of the request?
I opened the account on Thursday last week. that's after 4 days.
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by holluikon(m): 5:30am On Aug 08, 2017
I opened mine on Thursday too but I couldn't complete my profile due to some unavailable documents..., well I can say card deprive uhh date is not the stated two days..
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by mikeycharles(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
holluikon:

@Adewuyi463
@oliveronline
@mikeycharles
@segadem

Anyone
I've not received mine, although that's because I've not uploaded my utility bill
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by holluikon(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
mikeycharles:
I've not received mine, although that's because I've not uploaded my utility bill

Maybe tgats the reason I'm yet to receive it, they keep rejecting all the utility bill I upload
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by mikeycharles(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
holluikon:

Maybe that's the reason I'm yet to receive it, they keep rejecting all the utility bill I upload
they said it must correspond with your residential address.
Re: Make Money With ALAT (WEMA Bank Mobile Account) by holluikon(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
mikeycharles:
they said it must correspond with your residential address.
Yes I know

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Infinix Hot 5 LITE (X559-H8015AB-N-170818V107) / I'm Happy / Do Unlocked Blackberry Work In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.