Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria (19184 Views)

Mention Your Dream Country / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas / Name The States And Countries You Have Visited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Shadrackmadu(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2017
Mine is delta (my state), rivers, anambra, abuja, imo, edo and kogi (on my way to abuja), lagos (my mum told me)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by rheether(f): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Abuja, Lagos, Enugu and Cross River.

1 Like

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by nepapole(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2017
Lagos, osun, ogun, oyo, delta.

3 Likes

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Ufranklin92(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2017
lagos,abuja,abia,imo,enugu,rivers,anambra,ogun,akwa ibom

i don try oo

2 Likes

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Lagos, Abuja, Ogun, Edo, Delta, Enugu, Owerri, Ebonyi , Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers. My next target is JOS (G w)

No place like Nigeria!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by BECALMBECALM(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Enugu,Imo,Abia Ebonyi Edo Delta Akwa ibom Cross river Benue Jos Nasarawa Kaduna kano Jigawa Katsina Taraba Lagos Osun Kwara Ondo Oyo Anambra Sokoto Zamfara kebbi Kogi Yobe Bauchi Ogun Rivers.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by magnificientzaz(f): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Delta (my mother's state and i was born and bred here) , Edo (father's) , Lagos (my base) , Bayelsa (wedding/visit), Ogun (visit), Oyo (visit), Kogi (transit), Kaduna (visit), Kano (visit/ 3weeks NYSC Orientation) and Abuja (Business).

Ekiti...... how come i forgot to mention the state i served? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by roughdiamond(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lagos, Imo, Abia, Anambra, Rivers, Plateau, Kano, Nasarawa, Abuja, Bauchi, Jigawa, Benue. Base in 042

1 Like

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by wunmi590(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lagos state (My state), Ogun state, Oyo state, Akwa ibom (NYSC days), Imo state, Delta state, Ondo state, Abia state, Edo state, Kogi, Nasarawa, Abuja etc.

Additionally, Federal republic of Nairaland.

Lalasticlala, please come and do justice to this thread, its just for fun, lets know how far nairalanders have travelled.

Finally, please don't forget to add the states you have visited cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by 2O17: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Imo, Ondo, Osun,Ogun,Lagos and FCT
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by holatin(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ogun, Oyo, osun, ekiti, kwara, delta, kogi. na Maiduguri I wan go next, wan know how sambisa forest fine reach

2 Likes

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by HDee(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by anyebedgreat: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
I think it will be easier mentioning the states I haven't been to
Bayelsa,
Sokoto,
Zamfara,
Ekiti,
Niger and
kwara.

70 Likes

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by modextus(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Niger, Nassarawa, Kogi, Jigawa, Katsina, Ekiti, Ondo.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Towncrier247: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Flashh: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lagos State, Ogun State(Ijebu, Abeokuta) and Ibadan.

Anybody wey wan take me go Imo state, I dey available for Imo state only. grin

8 Likes

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Krystaal(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
I've been to all the states in Nigeria via pussy I've bleeped Abia, Lagos, nassarawa, kaduna, imo, kogi, and akwa ibom....and many more...I haven't been to Osun state sha but I've sucked osun tits before

5 Likes

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by bidexolumanish(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
cross river
akwa ibom
benue
enugu
abia
delta
anambra
kogi
kwara(my state)
osun
ondo
abuja
kaduna
kano
jigawa
katsina

2 Likes

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Tallest45(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Abia, imo, lagos, rivers, enugu, ebonyi and ogun
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by akpamuomenka: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
I have bn to all the states apart from Sokoto state.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by laurel03(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
na only yimirin region i never been to...

3 Likes

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lagos, Enugu, Edo, Ogun, Plateau(jos), Ibadan, Rivers(p/h), Abuja, Ondo, Osun and ebonyi

-----------Modified-----------

Lagos(where I live)
Enugu(My state)
Edo(worked there)
Ogun(work assignment)
Plateau(served there)
Ibadan(visit and seeking admission @ UI)
Rivers(series of interviews)
Abuja(interviews and visit)
Ondo(Visit)
Osun(Visit)
Ebonyi(worked there)

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by therealwajo: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
U
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by OmoManU: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kwara, Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Abia, Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Benue, Kogi, Benue, Nassarawa, FCT, Kaduna, Plateau, Kano, Niger, am yet to visit 12 but Gods grace I will still do the remaining 12 then all African countries plus countries in Europe and Americas
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Marvis4real(f): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
I have not been to any south west states

3 Likes

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by haftob(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Lagos, Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers

1 Like

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by catherineokezie(f): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
K
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by coptic: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Enugu, Anambra, Delta, Edo, Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa, Abuja, kaduna, Plateau, Kano, Bauchi, Yobe, Jigawa, Katsina.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by bornmekus: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Delta, Edo, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Lagos,Bauchi Ekiti, plateau, Kano, kaduna Katsina, Abuja, Rivers, Cross rivers, Akwaibom, Kebi. I have travelled 16 countries outside Nigeria.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by BreezyCB(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ekiti, Ondo, Niger, Lagos, Oyo, Kwara and Osun state

1 Like

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by PrinceMario(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
1. Kogi (State of origin)
2. Lagos
3. Kano
4. Kaduna
5. Katsina
6. Niger
7. Osun
8. Ekiti
9. Ondo
10. Oyo
11. FCT.

Had only passed by Kwara and Edo when traveling.
Yet to visit any south east and south south state. Bad!!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Advice on Relocating Out of Lagos! / Anguish, Chaos, Gridlock Over Int’l Flight Relocation / What Did You First Experience In The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.