Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

10 Things To Know About Proud 21-year-old Snapchat Prostitute (queen Farcadi) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Things To Know About Proud 21-year-old Snapchat Prostitute (queen Farcadi) (771 Views)

Ghanaian Ashawo Queen Farcadi Who Makes N1.8m Every Month Finally Marries / “I Sell My Body For A Living Because I’m Lazy And Can’t Work” – Queen Farcadi / “I Don’t Feel Ashamed To Be A Prostitute”-queen Farcadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Know About Proud 21-year-old Snapchat Prostitute (queen Farcadi) by odiakc: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2017
Ghanaian snapchat Queen Farcadi as a wh*re, she does accept it fully and is proud of that description so far as we add that she’s making money out of it.
Yes, that’s what she says.
Popularly known via social media as Queen Farcadi, she almost broke the internet when she joined micro-blogging site Twitter early this year after her exploits on SnapChat.
See more: http://www.kingsnaijablog.com/2017/08/03/10-things-to-know-about-21-year-old-queen-farcadi/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Norbert Young Lose Em Sister For Car Accident / Chidinma Finally Reveals Her KING / Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.