Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Airflow Meter - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Airflow Meter (1306 Views)

Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) / Pls Urgent Reply, Should I Worry About Buying RX 300 With Faulty airflow Meter / Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing Mass Airflow (MAF) Sensor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airflow Meter by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2017
Recently i had plugs change, one of the plugs,counting right to left facing the engine the second plug has a some what black soot,the mechanic informed me that the airflow meter needs a rest, or a change.What are other negative impacts do an assumed airflow meter have?
Re: Airflow Meter by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2017
Sultaan see now... you didn't allow me get to the root of his issue yesterday. Now he's bringing them in piecemeal.... Well over to you.
But indegene you will be doing yourself a big favour by starting from the beginning.
Re: Airflow Meter by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
@NgcoboP, No knowledge can be kept hidden. Got all the facts at www.youramazingcar.com and tons of YouTube videos
Re: Airflow Meter by honmusa(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
indigene:
Recently i had plugs change, one of the plugs,counting right to left facing the engine the second plug has a some what black soot,the mechanic informed me that the airflow meter needs a rest, or a change.What are other negative impacts do an assumed airflow meter have?
Is actually the mechanic that need to be changed cos what he is insinuating doesn't make sense .
Presence of black soot indicates rich mixture and what diagnosis precodure does he indulge in to be able isolate out the MAf .I am sure after changing the MAF and the issue persist ,the next item will be the ECU (Brainbox ) .
Try to engage a recommended professional mechanic to diagnose this issue for you to avoid expensive trial and error change of parts .

2 Likes

Re: Airflow Meter by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
indigene:
@NgcoboP, No knowledge can be kept hidden. Got all the facts at www.youramazingcar.com and tons of YouTube videos
Great go and apply it. You are not intelligent enough to know my goal of asking you those questions. And that you can gloat over some YouTube videos shows that you are a far distance from understanding how cartalk works.
Re: Airflow Meter by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
honmusa:

Is actually the mechanic that need to be changed cos what he is insinuating doesn't make sense .
Presence of black soot indicates rich mixture and what diagnosis precodure does he indulge in to be able isolate out the MAf .I am sure after changing the MAF and the issue persist ,the next item will be the ECU (Brainbox ) .
Try to engage a recommended professional mechanic to diagnose this issue for you to avoid expensive trial and error change of parts .
He has refused to clearly outline his problems. And like the Honda hooked at ladipo he's been asking in piecemeal. Now that I told him that he should narrate his problems from the beginning he's gloating over some YouTube video.
Re: Airflow Meter by honmusa(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
NgcoboP:

He has refused to clearly outline his problems. And like the Honda hooked at ladipo he's been asking in piecemeal. Now that I told him that he should narrate his problems from the beginning he's gloating over some YouTube video.
The guy only want to drive traffic to a blog no wonder he is not even making any sense!!
Re: Airflow Meter by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
honmusa:

The guy only want to drive traffic to a blog no wonder he is not even making any sense!!
Can you imagine

(1) (Reply)

Catalyst Converter Good Or Bad News For Peugeot 406 / This Super Strong Russian Camel Pulled A Stuck Lada SUV Out Of The Snow / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.