Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Document Management - Transiting From Paper To Digital Information Management - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Document Management - Transiting From Paper To Digital Information Management (381 Views)

Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / Introduction To Digital Marketing 101- A Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Document Management - Transiting From Paper To Digital Information Management by klarry79: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2017
Practically all businesses and organizations carry out some form of paper-based documentation. However, within a very short time, they are inundated with piles of files and folders containing letters, forms, receipts and just about every type of information the organization is involved in.
Then comes the big question, how can such organization manage their information more effectively as they grow and as their information profile grows?

Do share your experiences too

(1) (Reply)

The Top 10 Bad Money Habits Songs You Still Sing In Your Business... / Need A Website For Your Business? Let's Build One For You / 4 Reasons Why Your Instagram Audience Isn’t Growing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.