Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Top 10 Bad Money Habits Songs You Still Sing In Your Business... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Top 10 Bad Money Habits Songs You Still Sing In Your Business... (386 Views)

4 Habits Of Financially Smart People / Changing Your Bad Money Habits / Billionaires With Surprisingly Frugal Money Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Top 10 Bad Money Habits Songs You Still Sing In Your Business... by Isuachrist: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
A Little child was playing one day with a very valuable vase. He put his hand into it and could not withdraw it. His father too tried his best, but all in vain. They were thinking of breaking the vase when the father said, “Now, my son, make one more try. Open your hand and hold your fingers out straight as you see me doing, and then pull.”
To their astonishment, the little fellow said, “O no, father. I couldn’t put my fingers out like that because if I did I would drop my penny.”
Smile, if you will–but thousands of us are like that little boy, so consumed by bad money habits which day after day, year after year moves us from achieving our defined goals.
What would have happened positively to us if we had succeeded before now to put out our fingers even though with the sight of dropping our penny? Think about it.

For sure, I am aware that we may not be the direct cause of these events (bad forms of money habits), some are as a result of trying to do the right thing but unfortunately turns out in a wrong way.

Let’s judge this, have you ever experienced the feeling of trying to do the right thing but the result is uneven with your expectations? If yes, that’s the guilt of realization (a good awareness).

While bad money habit makes one man, a good habit also makes another bizdynamicx

When a man is broke through the actions of his bad money habits, it only reveals him to himself. And of course, it shows him the providence of his path.

bad_money_habit_quotes-bizdynamicx

Nevertheless, there are still underrated bad money habits we still exhibit even in 2017.

This is my own experience some time ago. When the new year came by, I was super excited owning to the fact that, I had read almost all the known and motivational new year resolutions. I mapped out plans to start the year positively in all areas, most especially my financial goals. I even went ahead to paste my resolutions and financial plans on the wall.

I mapped out plans to start the year positively in all areas, most especially my financial goals. I even went ahead to paste my resolutions and financial plans on the wall.

Later on in the year, I was found wanting. I never achieved my goals as was planned. I lacked one thing and that was the art of implementation.

While the clear fact was that I never achieved my goal as firstly planned – since my underrated bad money habits had already defined it all. On the other hand, one thing that stood out was my ability to gasp into the realization – my unfulfilled goals.

The fact is, how many times have we done something wrong and had to take the responsibilities without the external forces or the next person? If you’re guilty here, then this is where it starts…

Now there are certain ideologies of money habits we should understand and run with it. The first one is that ‘Money draws money’. We need to understand that money draws money when we forget a simple principle such as paying yourself first.

Let’s consider these simple but important rules of outsmarting bad money habits in 2017.

1. Not Investing in You

a. Financial Education

One of the standing principles of life is that nothing can beat knowledge. That is to say, it can’t be replaced. So it is time to invest in financial insight.

This does not mean we have to sign up in Harvard. If you don’t have where to start from a simple task such as going to the library, signing up for newsletters from reputable websites, following reputable men on social media, subscribing to productive YouTube channels, downloading free videos and Mp3s on the internet are all good bets.

From there, if you are equipped financially, you can then go for online courses.

The the first step starts by signing up here and be the first to get all our productive post you would have ever thought of.

If you would want me to write on the productive people you should be following on social media, then let me know in the comment section. Just screw down now and comment then come back and continue.

2. Use the Pentagonal Rule

* Don’t Give Yourself Too Big A Goal At The Beginning

* Track Your Expenses by Sticking to Plan

* Track Your Expenses by Going For Other Options

* Track Your Expenses by Keeping off the Hook

* Track Your Expenses by Eating at Home

* Track Your Epnses by Using Available Technology

They are discussed in detail.Dont want to bore us with long post
source
https://bizdynamicx.com/top-10-underrated-bad-money-habits-still-exhibit-2017/

3. Be Definite and Avoid Drifting

* Prioritize

*Avoid Triggers

4. Open Up A Self-Judgment Scroll

5. Embrace Self-Paradigm

6. Seek more Proactive ways to Increase your money

7. Give to Charity (Based On Budget)

8. Map Out Other Investment Plans

9. Be Flexible

10. Practice Consistency

SOURCE : https://bizdynamicx.com/top-10-underrated-bad-money-habits-still-exhibit-2017/

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Participate In Our Workshop On Strategic Procurement And Contract / Discover These Ten Quotes To Help You Say I Love You / GLO, MTN And AIRTEL Users. Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.