Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only (31819 Views)

Unilag Balloting For Freshers: I Would Do It For You!! First 80 Students Only / 2018 JAMB: Thread For SCIENCE Students Only!!! / Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by galaciousbabe(f): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
DrayZee:

I was second.
Endomorph was 1st..
Don't come and push me from my position biko!!!
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by jnfoage: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
femo86:

No one is doing that...

And I'm always watching how it goes...

Except if they posted the wrong answer and went to modify but b4 then.....I don spot the 1st
I trust you.

Abeg help me monitor the whole thing for fairness.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by dejt4u(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:

I dey catch dem na. I catch one now, check.
na mistake b DT one.. I no fit use that one now.. ain't a cheat
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by femo86(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hahahaha...dem dey fight for 2nd

Very funny and educative thread grin
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by DrayZee: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
femo86:

No one is doing that...

And I'm always watching how it goes...

Except if they posted the wrong answer and went to modify but b4 then.....I don spot the 1st
Someone did it. Just know Endomorph was first.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by DrayZee: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
galaciousbabe:

Don't come and push me from my position biko!!!
Sorry ma.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by galaciousbabe(f): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Abeg next question.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Brokeguyy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:

I trust you.

Egbon
Give the 2nd and 3rd 1 poinnt na
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by femo86(m): 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:

I trust you.

I dey here steady grin

No p
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:

I trust you.

l am not a student to say the truth but l need that 10k help. Can l be considered, please? Thanks
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Selena06:
l am not a student to say the truth but l need that 10k help. Can l be considered, please? Thanks
Selena Gomez!
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Luffy107:
Selena Gomez!
Not Gomez...just like the name anyway

1 Like

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by femo86(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Gala...cool down nah...life na jeje
.yoi just dey burst me laff here

Inschool....No give up ooo...Just 1point wink

1 Like

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by galaciousbabe(f): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Next question oooo....
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by jnfoage: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thank you all for the cooperation. My happiness is that no one complains that it is not fair.

Meanwhile, as I said in the beginning, what I budgeted was 100k and I am not going beyond that, until maybe next week when we go for another series. It may last for about 4 weeks, not too sure anyway.

Pls, one and two pointers, indicate through my acknowledge posts, let's see what is left ahead.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:
Thank you all for the cooperation. My happiness is that no one complains that it is not fair.

Meanwhile, as I said in the beginning, what I budgeted was 100k and I am not going beyond that, until maybe next week when we go for another series. It may last for about 4 weeks, not too sure anyway.

Pls, one and two pointers, indicate through my acknowledge posts, let's see what is left ahead.
Here, two pointer.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by dejt4u(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:

2pointer
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by inschool(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Am begining to have some headache, am not thinking fast at this moment...just one point left for me though..
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by galaciousbabe(f): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
femo86:
Gala...cool down nah...life na jeje
.yoi just dey burst me laff here

Inschool....No give up ooo...Just 1point wink
I won't give up!!! I am not like vaiper
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Endomorph: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:

Computer. 2 point for you
Two pointer
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Drniyi4u(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
I have 2 points sir...... projectile question
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by inschool(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:

one of the long awaiting two pointer
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by DrayZee: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
galaciousbabe:

I won't give up!!! I am not like va.iper
No dey call the guy name na. grin
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
DrayZee:

Lol.
You serious bro?
Now, here is the second question.

If President Buhari spent 50+ days in London on his first medical trip and spent 80+ days on his trip.. How many days will he spend on his third trip? grin
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by galaciousbabe(f): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
I have answered two correctly ooo but i came second. Am i among God's chosen people.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by jnfoage: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
dejt4u:
2pointer

My post to that effect pls.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by dejt4u(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:
Yeah, you need one point.
this one confirmed my second point
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by galaciousbabe(f): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:

I have answered two correctly ooo but i came second. Am i among God's chosen people.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:

two pointer here
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:

I don't know if l can be squeezed into your budget.No points recorded at all cry
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by jnfoage: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Drniyi4u:
I have 2 points sir...... projectile question
My post to that effect pls.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by femo86(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Gala..you have 1point nah

Inschol...long awaited 2points

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (48) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos / 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. / Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.